107

Karan's mother : congrats my baby, I won between you and your father. And 90 percent girls win this. But you changed our family history. (Teasingly).

Tejasswi get up.

Karan's mother : don't be sad, Teju.

Tejasswi : I am not sad at all mom, I loved it when I lose from him, because I can't see my husband losing.

She said out of love but everyone got a chance to tease them now.

Karan smiled at her.

After that few more rituals done but Karan was not part of them because they all were Bride's rituals.

Now hours passed away, and the time is going towards the night.

This is first wedding night for Tejasswi and Karan so somewhere in mind, both of them were nervous.

Karan didn't know how to approach this situation, same with Tejasswi but she is naughtier one in both of them.

Meanwhile,

Tejasswi : mom, may I ask you something?

Karan's mother : nervous?

Tejasswi : little bit. (She said shyly)

Karan's mother : don't worry, it's so normal to feel, whatever you are feeling right now. But this feeling will stay a memory for lifetime.

Tejasswi smiled.

Karan's mother : if you wanna change this saree with some comfort wear, you can.

Tejasswi : but I saw in movies.

Karan's mother : I guess, you watch movies a lot.

Tejasswi : a bit.

Karan's mother : but my dear, they all were movies and we are in reality, here you should do everything what makes you comfortable first, because if we will be uncomfortable, we can't provide our partner the comfort they wish and we wish.

Tejasswi : yes mom.

Karan's mother smiled.

Tejasswi move ahead and hugs her.

Tejasswi : I am so happy, that I got family like you and dad. (She said getting emotional)

Karan's mother : and I am more happy than you getting a kiddo like you in my family. (She kissed her forehead)

Stay tuned.