27

Tejasswi : oh, why? 😏

Karan : nothing, by the way what you were expecting me to reply you?

Tejasswi : anything, but better than nice picture.

Karan : oh, okay.

Tejasswi : what okay? 😾

Karan : yaar, I am not used to compliment girls, I hardly have two - three girls in my contact list I know.

Tejasswi : 2-3? May I know them?

Karan : what do you mean?

Tejasswi (in mind) : control yourself a despo, will you make him run from you now?

Karan : heyyy, what are you typing?

Tejasswi : nothing, I mean they must be from your college, heina?

Karan : yups, my batchmates.

Tejasswi : you sound a shy boy. But you have a great erotic writing skills.

Karan : I guess I am a shy person, I take time to get open with someone.

Tejasswi : don't worry, I am talkative with me, you won't face that issue, only if you want to talk any time possible to you. (She trying to sound a good girl now)

Karan : no no, you are one of the most kind girls I talked with.

Tejasswi : thanks. And you are the only boy who didn't flirted with me in first two conversation.

Karan : oh, you are beautiful, I can't say it that's a fault of those boy.

Tejasswi blush hard.

Tejasswi : 🙈🙈 thanks for compliment.

Karan : okay, I have some work, I will talk to you later.

Tejasswi : sure.

Karan get busy in his daily life routine, writing books, studying, then spend some time with family.

In evening,

Kundra uncle : Karan?

Karan : yes dad.

Kundra uncle : come sit here, I wanna talk to you.

Karan feels nervous whenever his father ask to have conversation like this.

Kundra uncle : what are you thinking about your future, Karan?

Karan : future, in sense, dad?

Kundra uncle : future, I mean when you will join the business.

Stay tuned.