79

Tejasswi : hmm, I was just teasing him aunty, mom - dad think it's waste of time and money so they won't allow me.

Karan's mom : even your father in law thinks the same, but he get ready to married by our choices so easily so he didn't insisted a lot.

Tejasswi : hmm, it's right aunty. (Sounds low now)

Karan's mom : I hope you are okay with this my child.

Tejasswi : yes aunty, I am completely fine with this.

Karan's mom : okay beta I talk to you later.

Tejasswi : sure aunty.

Karan's mom disconnect the call, but here's a catch.

Karan is talking beside aunty only, when Aunty was talking with Tejasswi on call.

He insisted aunty to say all this to Tejasswi.

Karan's mom : Karan, I am not liking all this, why are you making her sad like this. I feel that she get sad hearing about bachelor's party.

Karan : mom, she also tease me on everything. So it's important and I gave you swear that you won't tell her.

Karan's mom : yeah, I remember. But don't trouble her too much, okay?

Karan : okay mom, don't worry. I won't hurt her in anyway.

Karan's mom : good for you.

Karan : thank you mom.

Karan's mom : now get back to the work and we allow you for a decent party, good crowd, soft drinks and dinner, that's it.

Karan : yes mom.

Karan's mom : you will do this party tomorrow night na?

Karan : yes mom. (Because only 3 more days left in between in wedding)

Karan's mom : okay.

Aunty left.

Karan handle the situation smartly.

At 7 PM

Karan : hii Teju, how's your day?

Tejasswi : it was so bad, don't ask me. You say, which hotel you booked for a bachelor's party? 😔😔

Karan : who told you about bachelor's party? (He acts like he don't know)

Tejasswi : I talked to aunty. She told me.

Karan : okay. It's so ravishing venue, I show you.

Stay tuned.