151

Karan : who's there?

Tejasswi : it's mouni? Wanna confirm?

Karan : I just casually asked, my baby, why you get offend?

Tejasswi : okay Mouni, I will talk to you later.

Mouni : hmm, say hii to jiju from my side.

Tejasswi : yeah I will.

Tejasswi disconnected the call and sit on bed sadly.

Karan : what happened, Teju.. You look sad.... Don't worry, I was kidding I will never flirt with Mouni.

Tejasswi : Karan, Rohit dumped Mouni.

Karan : whattt? (Shocked) but why... As much as I understood that guy, he was nice.

Tejasswi : yeah, but he was double standard guy, he was talking rubbish about us behind our back.

Karan : but why?

Tejasswi : I don't know, what was his problem, but he gave an excuse to Mouni that he likes someone else.

Karan : what the hell? Give me his number I will talk to him, how can he do this?

Tejasswi : let it be Karan, it was mutual break up now. It's done, so I want to help Mouni now to move on. Because she deserves better than him.

Karan : hmm.

Tejasswi : will you talk to dad to give her a good job. Like so she could be in front of us. She really took care of me a lot in my tough time always.

Karan : don't worry, I promise you that now we will help her to move in any way possible.

Tejasswi : Yups. Thanks Karan.

Tejasswi had her shower and they came down stairs had dinner and went to sleep.

Today, Tejasswi was sad for her best friend.

Karan calm her down and she slept hugging him.

Next day,

Mouni appear in office in front of his dad and Just because she is Tejasswi's best friend she got a job of Karan's secretary.

Tejasswi is happy for Mouni now.

Stay tuned.

Tejran - Love in Arrange Marriageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें