88

Mouni : Teju....

Tejasswi : okay listen, Karan is coming I will talk to you later.

Tejasswi cuts in the call without letting her complete her statement.

The waiter with the trays follows him, and he serve dinner for both of them.

Tejasswi is looking at Karan.

Karan : what happened, Teju?

Tejasswi : nothing, I am so so so happy today, I can't even explain what I am feeling right now?

Karan : okay, I am happy in your happiness. (He replied so smoothly, offering her food dish)

Tejasswi : Bhaiya, wait.... We will share!! We can na? (She asked)

Karan : if you are comfortable in it, I won't mind. (He finds it so romantic gesture)

Tejasswi moves her chair closer to Karan's seat.

Tejasswi : this is the most memorable dinner of my life, I mean my parents really gave me so many memories, but this one is really will be one of the closest to my heart.

Karan smiled.

Karan : I am happy, that I get successful to give you this precious smile.

Tejasswi : I love you, Karan.

Karan : I love you too.

Tejasswi and Karan starts eating, looking into each other's eyes. The world frozen for them.

They did not care about anyone right now and lost in their own world.

Karan feed her with his hands, and these small moments are penetrating in her heart like an arrow of love.

She can't feel more happy that this. The money of all the world, the luxury of universe can't match the feelings inside Tejasswi and Karan right now.

They finished dinner.

Karan : where are you planning to stay tonight?

Tejasswi : uhm.... I booked a room in lounge here.

Karan : okay, let's go there then.

Tejasswi is stunned, she isn't expecting Karan will ask her to spend night with him in same room, she blushed but didn't denied.

Stay tuned.