70

Tejasswi : good boy, now go and sleep.

Karan : yeah.

They both went to sleep, but who can sleep tonight, both of them thinking about each other and so happy that they will get married within a week.

And they will get a partner beside within this week only.

The night passed away, and Next morning, it's a busy start in both residences.

Karan's father came to ask her opinion for the wedding invitation card, when Tejasswi and her family are busy in some initial rituals of wedding.

Both families are busy in their arrangements.

Both families are happy and super excited.

In Bhopal,

Tejasswi came to select lehenga for wedding, along with her parents.

Tejasswi's dad : I want my daughter to look the most beautiful girl on her wedding, so Teju don't think about budget and choose the best, you like to wear.

Tejasswi's mom : yes, I am agree with your dad.

Tejasswi : okay mom.

Shopkeeper : which color you prefer mam, the most, I will show you the collection according to that?

Tejasswi is stucked on this first question only, She texted Karan.

Tejasswi : your favorite color?

Karan : I love red color.

Tejasswi : oh great color.

Tejasswi's dad : what happened, what are you doing on phone?

Tejasswi : nothing mom, I saw a lehenga so I thought if I could find something like that? (Made an excuse)

Shopkeeper : yeah mam, I can try show it to me?

Tejasswi (stammer) : no no it's okay, I can see from your collection, but show in red color.

Tejasswi's dad : why in red, it's common, try something in light but bright color.

Tejasswi's mom : yeah.

Tejasswi didn't said anything now.

Few lehenga's came in front, Tejasswi always preferred lehenga over saree.

Tejasswi like one of the first collection and went to try that lehenga.

She try this lehenga, she click pics and send it to Karan.

Stay tuned.