53

Aunty and uncle went to their room. Karan thought to talk to Tejasswi, but then think now he should talk to her face to face which will be better choice.

Karan start getting ready.

Meanwhile,

In Tejasswi's residence.

Tejasswi : what happened dad? (With moist eyes)

Her mother : Prakash, I hope Mister Kundra understood the situation?

Prakash Uncle : yes, he told me that he didn't had any idea that it was tejasswi, else he will trust them. He was worried for some other reasons.

Tejasswi : really dad? Did he forgave us?

Prakash Uncle : yes, he forgive Karan?

Tejasswi smiled a bit.

Prakash Uncle : acha listen (to her mother) Kundra family is coming for a lunch today, so prepare according to them.

This is a shocking news for Tejasswi and her mother.

Her mother : what? Prakash I hope there is nothing to worry about?

Prakash Uncle : no no, he is my friend and I invited him for a lunch that will resolve if there is any misunderstanding.

Tejasswi : dad (with a soft and low voice) karan is also coming?

Prakash uncle : yes, so go and get ready I guess now you gonna take the most time to get ready.

Tejasswi blushed.

Prakash uncle : I can understand, Teju, that you like him, isn't it?

Her mother smiled.

Tejasswi just standing there, looking down blushing.

Prakash Uncle : go and get ready.

She went to her room, and Prakash uncle told Tejasswi's mother that how Kundra uncle proposed a relationship proposal for Tejasswi for marrying with Karan.

Her mother : are you serious about it?

Prakash uncle : yes, so if god will stay with our side, maybe our daughter will settle in Kundra's family. And I feel her happiness in decision only. What do you feel?

Her mother : I feel the same!! Tejasswi likes Karan.

Stay tuned.