159

Karan : thank you, Teju... I hope your idea works.

Tejasswi : I just wish, you will get successful meeting today.

Karan : hmm.

Karan kissed her forehead and he left for office. Tejasswi came downstairs with him to see him off for office.

Karan reached office.

Meanwhile,

Tejasswi was helping her mother in law in something. So, she went back to her room almost 2 hour later after he depart from office.

Tejasswi saw a file on bed which looks like an important file.

Tejasswi took that file came downstairs running.

Karan's mother : what happened, teju?

Tejasswi : mumma, Karan forget this file on bed in hurry.

Karan's mother : is it important file?

Tejasswi : I am not sure, but it can be.

Karan's mother : oh god, if I call his father, he will get so angry.

Tejasswi : mumma, if you allow me, may I go and deliver this file to him myself.

Karan's mother : that's the best thing we can do right now. But go safely. (Aunty allow her)

Tejasswi : sure mumma.

Tejasswi came out, ask driver to take out the car from parking and she left residence for office. She is trying to inform Karan. But, nobody is picking call.

Meanwhile,

In office, the investor are ready for the presentation.

Karan welcome them and greet them in a very respectful manner.

Investors : I am investing in your father's led business from 10 years, but this time I want to see the future of this company leading this project.

Karan : I will never disappoint you, sir.

Investors : so, shall we start the presentation? I have pretty tight schedule today.

Karan : yeah sure.

Karan take out his files and plug the pendrive and just after few minutes, he realise that one of the main file is missing.

Investors sense that there must be some issue.

Stay tuned.