139

Tejasswi is losing her patience now.

But Tejasswi needed to finish for what she came into the bathroom to do, so she turned around to the shower attached to the wall behind her.

Karan : you can finish your shower too baby, I am not watching you. (He close his eyes, teasingly)

Tejasswi : I know I know. (She blush)

Karan smiled.

Tejasswi started squeezing some body wash onto her loofah, began to give a bath herself.

She had just started in on her arms when she felt hands encircle her waist.

Karan : let me help you to do that.

Tejasswi : hey you told me, you keep your eyes shut.

Karan : shh 🤫.

He murmured as he came up behind her.

Evidently finished with his hair, he took the sponge from her.

Tejasswi : uhmm...okay I thought you had things to do. (she teased without turning around)

Her back still to him, he started soaping up her right arm, taking his time, starting at her shoulder and moving gently down towards her hand.

He made sure to get each individual finger lathered.

He moved onto the other arm, repeating the process.

She had started giggling at first, amused at his intense concentration and thoroughness.

But as he continued, she became aware of how he was making sure to touch every inch of her.

By now he had moved onto her back, making the transition from her shoulders.

He was drawing lazy circles with the loofah in a downward spiral, while resting his left hand on her left ass, caressing it lightly.

Reminding you Tejasswi is whole naked, Karan is in boxers only.

In the middle of all this, he paused suddenly.

Karan : your body never leave to fascinate me.

(He said, almost getting aroused).

Stay tuned