29

Kundra uncle : better, then after your marriage, giving all the powers to you and your wife I will retire and live my life peacefully.

Karan : hmm.

His mom : you go to your room now, Karan, we will talk to you later.

Karan left.

His mom : SP (uncle's name) , don't mind me saying but nowadays I think you are behaving very harsh with Karan, he is our only son, I don't like stress on his face.

Kundra uncle : he is my son too. Don't talk like this. I think in his betterment only. (Uncle try to justify himself)

His mom : but his dream is something else. We can give him sometime.

Kundra uncle : don't talk like him now, writing is not a career option for my son. If he won't handle this business then who will handle?

His mom : I can understand your concern.

Kundra uncle : life is unpredictable, I want to see my son doing good in business. Before I passed away.

His mom : heyyy, please don't say all this. (Aunty covers his mouth)

Kundra uncle : this is truth of life, everyone have to go one day, and no one knows when that day appear in front of you, so we all should be ready.

His mom : hmm. I can understand. But his marriage?

Kundra uncle : it's a right decision, if a girl would be business minded, he will be more sufficient to handle the business with the help of his partner.

His mom : do as you wish, but please think about his happiness first, he is our only child.

Kundra uncle : I am thinking all this for him only.

His mom : now let's go and rest.

Kundra uncle talk to Malhotra's and fix meeting on Sunday.

His father informed him.

Karan just nodded again.

His mom : if you like or love someone you can tell us?

Stay tuned.