163

Karan looked into her eyes.

Karan : dad called you, Teju... He must wanna discuss something about your idea. So you should go.

Tejasswi : Karan, we will lead the project together, baby.

Karan : nope, I am out of this project, I am sorry.

Tejasswi : but...

Karan : Please Teju, go and talk to dad. It's not right to make them wait.

Tejasswi : hmm. (She internally understand, that he is feeling bad)

Tejasswi can't deny to her father in law, so she went to Uncle's cabin for a project discussion.

Meanwhile,

In Karan's cabin,

Karan sit on his seat. He is upset because he don't know how will he face his dad now.

He feels like a failure today, that he is not able to manage anything himself.

He is happy, that his company got the investment which is really beneficial for his family.

But, he also understood that now his parents will see a hope and future of this business in Tejasswi not in him.

Even, he can't understand, what's exactly going on in his head.

When, Mouni place her hand on his shoulder.

Mouni : sir, are you alright? (She asked in a caring voice)

Karan : hmm, I am all good.

Mouni : I am sorry, I know I should not say this but Tejasswi should give this idea to you to present. Instead of presenting herself to steal the spotlight in meeting. (She sounds like showing that she is on his side)

Karan : let it be, Mouni... It was her idea. And I know, she will handle this project 100 times better than me.

Mouni : I was just saying because I felt bad for you in meeting. The way investors asked Teju to lead. It's....

Karan : Enough Mouni..... (Angrily) I don't want to hear all this.

Mouni : sorry. (She looks down)

Stay tuned.

Vote 140+ for chapter 161, 162 and 163 for one more triple update tonight.