154

His mother : what happened?

Tejasswi : sorry mumma, I should have asked you before inviting her, but she didn't know anyone here!!

His mother : Aree, why are you even thinking like that, she is our guest. And she is sweet.

Tejasswi : thank you mom.

His mother : and Teju, you own this house just like us. You didn't need a permission before you invite anyone related to you.

Tejasswi : thank you so much, mom.

She hugged aunty. His mother kissed her forehead in return and they came out.

Tejasswi instruct servants to arrange the guest room for her.

His mother : you can go and rest in room. Mouni, you must be tired.

Mouni : a little bit.

Tejasswi : come with me, Mouni. I show you guest room.

Mouni followed Tejasswi to her room.

Mouni : yaar, I don't have any night clothes to wear. Do you have any extra pair?

Tejasswi : yeah sure, and dont behave so formal, we are besties. We used to share clothes with each other. And nothing changed between us.

Mouni : thank you so much, Teju... You are my real friend, you stand for me in this tough time.

Tejasswi : relax, just forget about Rohit now, you deserve better.

Mouni : hmm. (She said sadly)

Tejasswi give her a pair of night clothes, and she changed her dress.

Tejasswi went to bathroom to change her clothes.

When, Mouni is standing in front of mirror and fixing her hair.

Karan didn't aware of Mouni's presence in his bedroom, so he walked inside without any knock.

Mouni didn't realised his arrival and Karan thought that this was Tejasswi. Because, Mouni is wearing Tejasswi's night dress.

He moved towards her and he was about to hug her from behind, but thanks to mirror reflection.

He got surprised and take a step back.

Karan : Mouni?

Stay tuned.