122

Karan finally walked into bathroom to take a bath when Tejasswi get ready with a beautiful traditional dress.

His mother came to bring her with her when Karan is in bathroom.

Karan's mother knocked the door of bathroom.

Karan's mother : are you sleeping inside Karan? (In a taunting manner, get fed of waiting for him outside of bathroom)

Karan : why will I sleep inside mom? Give me 10 minutes I am coming.

Karan's mother : me and Teju is going down and if you don't want your father will scold you today in front of Tejasswi as well so come soon.

Karan : yeah yeah mom, coming.

Karan's mother : let's go, Teju.... He will come himself we can't make pandit ji wait.

Tejasswi : yes mumma.

She said in a very obediently tone of voice. His parents are in love with Tejasswi cuteness and behavior full of love.

Karan's mother bring her down.

Karan's father : whenever I look at you my daughter, I feel like I am so blessed that you came to my house.

Tejasswi : luck is all mine, papa.

Karan's father : and where is Karan?

Karan came out buttoning his shirt running.

Karan's father : again late, very good.

Karan : dad it was not my fault, your sweetest daughter in law take 30 minutes in shower. Tell her.

Karan's father : don't blame her for no reason.

Tejasswi take out her tongue to tease him. And Karan thought that he will take the revenge of this soon.

Karan's mother : okay let it be, now we should start the puja, Pandit ji is waiting.

Karan : yes, let's go.

They sit in the pair in the prayer and after this they got a call from Prakash uncle that they will be waiting for them in their house today.

Karan's father : Karan, pack your one day clothes and bring Teju safely, Okay?

Karan nodded.

Stay tuned.

Now one night in sasuraal, how it will be for Karan!!