59

Tejasswi : I know, that six days are nothing, but one year is too much Karan, how will we hold us for one year.

Karan : hold us, in sense?

Tejasswi : you should better know, that I love you. I wanna marry you, I want you to stay around me all the time, and when I have that in an option I will choose to marry you in 6 days instead of waiting like idiots for year.

Karan : wait, you made a decision?

Tejasswi : yes, I will marry you in 6 days. Whoever really cares will attend our wedding within 6 days as well, and who didn't... Who cares for them. (She said straight forward)

Karan : but teju?? (He is so Confused)

Tejasswi : do you love me?

Karan : of course I love you. But yaar, I want us to live and let the love grow with time slowly. I am seriously not ready for a wedded relationship in a snap moment.

Tejasswi : yaaarrrr. I am not going to ask you to bring stars from space for me, I won't demand anything from you except love.

Karan : but yaar, what kinda love marriage is this, we didn't even get time to propose each other.

Tejasswi : okay listen, I have a solution of this. If you wanna try that Gf - Bf relationships and all, you can try even after marriage.

Karan : what?

Tejasswi : hey with me only, I mean I will behave your gf. For one month we will live like that then we will start our wedded life, what says?

Karan : are you serious about it?

Tejasswi : yeah I am serious, wow thank you I knew it that you will understand my feelings, let's go and tell everyone that we are ready to get married in 6 days.

She didn't wait for his answer and excitedly bring him in Hall. And declare that they are ready.

She is so happy

She is so happy

Stay tuned.