125

Karan is so happy from her kind and loving words. Because at the end of the day, every guy want a girl love his family more than he do.

Tejasswi : now don't make me emotional, we have a flight in an hour.

Tejasswi and Karan get ready within half and hour and left Kundra mansion for flight.

They reach Bhopal before evening. Karan is feeling little nervous because he is going to stay at his in law's home for the first time after marriage.

Even, he didn't get enough chance before marriage to get mix up with them and his introvert nature is not supportive to mix up with others easily.

Tejasswi is so happy and excited. She press the door bell.

Karan : Teju, be with me all the time, you know me right, I feel speechless when someone talk to me. I take time to mix up.

Tejasswi : baby I know, you don't worry and my father is just like you, even he don't talk much. So it will be fine.

Karan : you be with me, that's it?

Tejasswi : okay okay. Where will I go baby!! (Said holding his hand)

Karan is feeling that he will feel strange and awkward in her house.

But soon after they press door bell again, Her mother opens the door.

Tejasswi hugged her mother so happily.

Tejasswi : I missed you so much mumma.

Aunty smiled. Karan caress their feet.

Tejasswi's mother : come in, son.

Tejasswi's mother welcome him like a king came after conquer any country. He is welcomed with Aarti and all the traditional stuff.

Tejasswi : all the welcome for him only, what about me, don't you missed me mumma? (Asked with childish tone).

Tejasswi's mother : Teju, don't behave like this. (Right now his mother's all the attention is for her son in law)

Stay tuned.