54

The hours passed away,

Tejasswi clean and arrange her room properly, then dressed well in an Indian look.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Because, today a meeting with Mr

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Because, today a meeting with Mr. And Mrs. Kundra means completely different from the first meeting.

It's 2 PM,

And Kundra family reached to Tejasswi's residence.

Kundra uncle : press the door bell Karan!

Karan press the door bell and her mother opened the door.

Her mother : welcome bhaiya - bhabhi.

Karan caress aunty's feets.

Her mother : god bless you, my child.

Kundra uncle asked driver to stride in and place the gifts on table.

Prakash uncle : I hope you had a comfortable journey to this address.

Kundra uncle : yeah, you have a pretty house, Prakash. This reminds me about my childhood days. I came here so many time in my young age.

Prakash uncle : yeah I remember, please come in.

Karan eyes searching for Tejasswi around.

Tejasswi's mother : what happened beta?

Karan (feels embarrassed) : nothing aunty, I am just looking the house.

Her mother smiled.

Karan's mother : by the way, where is Tejasswi?

Prakash uncle : wait, I call her.

Prakash uncle went to call Tejasswi to come down stairs from her room.

Tejasswi ran towards her mirror to fix her hair, and she came down stairs after a minute

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Tejasswi ran towards her mirror to fix her hair, and she came down stairs after a minute.

She smiled at Karan and then go to touch Kundra uncle's feet.

Kundra uncle : hey hey, no need of this. God bless you.

His mother hugs her and gave her a gift, she bring for her.

Tejasswi hesitated to take it.

Karan's mother : you are like my daughter, take it. (With a smile, Rightfully said)

Prakash uncle : please come in.

They begins with a normal chit chat.

Tejasswi's mother : Teju, will you please come and help me to serve food.

Tejasswi followed her mother, she feels relax now because everyone sounds happy.

Stay tuned.