138

Karan : no, I don't think the same. 😉

Feel shy at his sudden appearance, she automatically whipped around, facing the showerhead mounted on the wall and turning her back to him.

Tejasswi : go out mister, you were sleeping na, how you wake up all of sudden?

Karan : baby, I felt your absence on bed so I wake up.

There was a pause from Tejasswi's side, she is awestruck.

Karan : I think I should help you.

Tejasswi : Seriously, baby?

She looked back at him with shyly reddened face.

Karan : Yep. Why do you feel shy I am your husband baby.

He gently edged around her on the outside, brushing past the shower curtain and shifting her five foot eight frame easily along the length of the tub.

There was so little space between them that she was essentially hugging the wall at one point, before realizing they had switched places.

He was now under the water, and she was where he had been.

She didn't got a thought to run out in the room out of shower.

She stood there dumbfounded.

She is shy, but this is something hot to feel.

Tejasswi : don't you think baby, you should let me finish first.

Karan : nope, even if on honeymoon we take shower seprately what is the extra benefits of these days.

He said start drenching his hair.

Karan : and I am happy that the door have no locks, they designed things perfectly.

Tejasswi : Ah. You are too much I spoiled you now you think like me most of the time.

Karan : yes you can say that. But what can i do my baby is too hot to handle.

I blushed at the compliment, when it dawned on her that she was just watching him shower.

And as much as she liked looking at all six foot long of him, she only let her eyes wander over his chest, and down to his strong legs, for a moment.

Stay tuned