155

Mouni : hii jiju!!

Karan : you here, what a pleasant surprise. But where is Teju?

Mouni : thank god, you are happy seeing me, I thought you will feel irriated that I came to your residence now following you. (She said in a teasing manner)

Karan just smiled.

Mouni : by the way, Teju is in bathroom.

Karan : okay.

Tejasswi came out.

Tejasswi : good evening baby.

Karan : good evening.

Tejasswi : I am sorry, I didn't told you that Mouni gonna stay with us, tonight.

Karan : it's okay. I should change first, I will join you in ten minutes.

Tejasswi : sure.

Tejasswi take out her clothes and handed over to him, so he can go for a shower and she bring Tejasswi to guest room.

So, her husband won't feel uncomfortable.

Mouni and Tejasswi have some normal conversation and after that Tejasswi wants to go back to her room.

Tejasswi : okay, Mouni.... Now it's 10:30 PM, you should take rest. Karan must be waiting for me.

Mouni : yeah sure, you should not make jiju wait for you, believe me, you are lucky girl to have someone like Jiju.

Tejasswi : I know, I am lucky. And I know you will find your soul mate soon.

Mouni : let's see.

Tejasswi : just think positive, everything will fall in place.

Mouni : hmm good night.

Tejasswi : good night.

Tejasswi came back to her bedroom.

Karan : finally, my wife get some time for me. (He said in taunting manner)

Tejasswi : oh taunt. But, wait... It's a copyrighted right of wives, husband can't talk to their wives in this manner.

Karan : oh really. (He got up from his bed and pull her closer)

Tejasswi (shyly) : Karan, I didn't locked the door yet.

Karan : so what? We are gf - bf.... You are my wife. I didn't think anybody should have any problem with this.

Stay tuned.