12

Karan is ready to go somewhere after sometime, when he crossed his father.

His father : where are you heading, mister young Kundra?

Karan : dad, it's an open mic event today and I am invited as a chief guest there. So I will....

His father : Karan, why?

Karan : what happened dad?

His father : why you always disappoint me like this, just stay at home my friend and his family is coming, I want you to meet them.

Karan : but dad, I promised my friends that I will handle the stage today. (He said requesting)

His father : did you think, I asked you? (He said in an ordering tone) I hope you won't deny your father now.

Karan thinks for a moment.

Karan : okay dad. But may I go after meeting uncle and aunty?

His father : yeah sure my child, you can go after that.

Karan : thank you dad.

His father kissed his forehead.

His father : I know you must think I didn't let you do what you wish but I know this world more than you my kid, I know what they value and what not.

Karan : yes dad, I know. I love you.

His father smiled and get back to arrangements.

He told his friends handling the open mic show that he will reach at auditorium by 4 PM because of guests coming to his home.

Meanwhile,

Tejasswi get to know, that his current favorite shayar and poet gonna perform live in Open mic so she request her parents to go there first.

She is going there for Karan only. Who is waiting for them in Kundra mansion.

Her parents let her go thinking what will she do in the lunch get together.

Tejasswi left for auditorium.

And Prakash uncle and his wife reached Kundra mansion.

And Kundra family welcome them.

Stay tuned.