135

Finally in evening,

They bid bye to her family and board a flight at time to Jaipur from Bhopal.

They reached Kundra Mansion at midnight so they were again tired so just came to their bedroom and slept.

One more night passed away,

Next two days, because of some guests they didn't get enough time together so Tejasswi is feeling so low low from past two days.

Tejasswi is not upset with the presence of any relative and guest because she is family girl type girl.

And everyone is impressed with Tejasswi but she want time with Karan.

Karan is also feeling the same, but they can't do anything much in this. Giving time to family is also a responsibility.

Tejasswi also understand this.

But routine turns like, they wake up early in the morning, going back to their bedrooms at late nights. So they were hardly getting few hours.

Which is not even enough to sleep and keep themselves fresh.

But, Karan's family can sense this.

And the only solution is world famous already ----- (guess what)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Honeymoon.

Yeah, Right Karan and Tejasswi are going for Honeymoon now.

Karan's father ask Karan which destination he would like to explore with Tejasswi.

Karan (feel so shy) : dad, I don't know where she wants to go so I think I will ask her first.

Karan's father : okay fine, I give you one day, decide mutually with her and tell me.

Karan : okay dad.

Karan came to Tejasswi and asked where she would like to go for Honeymoon.

Karan : so tell me? If you have any wishlist related to this?

Tejasswi : uhm... Just make sure the room would be good and comfortable. Enough to keep both of us in romantic mood.

Karan : room...? I am asking destination darling.

Stay tuned.