14

The door bell rangs,

Karan's father : it must be Prakash's daughter, go and bring her here, Karan.

Karan : yes dad.

He obeyed his dad and went to open the door.

Tejasswi and Karan looked at each other for the first time.

Karan just admire the beautiful look of Tejasswi, but Tejasswi recognized him that he is the only writer, poet she is following from few days.

Karan : welcome, you must be Tejasswi?

Tejasswi : TheLoversPen admin, right. I am huge fan of you sir.

Tejasswi offer hand for handshake.

Karan is shocked. His father didn't know that he have a social media account on which he writes shayari and all.

And he knows if uncle get to know, he have to leave that account. And stop writing.

Tejasswi : sir.... (She snapped, when Karan didn't shake hand with her)

Karan : how do you know me? I mean.... Please don't tell my parents about it, they don't know about this. Please I beg you. (He said in pleading tone)

Tejasswi didn't understood why he wanna hide, such a superb talent of him.

Karan : I request you please.

Tejasswi : okay okay, as you say.

His father : who is there, Karan?

Karan : coming, dad.

Tejasswi : my parents must be here na?

Karan : Yes. Please come this way.

Karan warmly welcome her. And bring her to the dining room, where her mother introduce her with everyone.

Tejasswi : I never know sir, that I will meet you again this soon. (She said feeling good to meet again Mister Kundra).

His dad : pleasure is all mine my child that you are Prakash's daughter, I am so happy. And I can give you in written one day you will make name in whole world.

Tejasswi : if you say uncle this really meant a lot to me.

His dad : teach something to my son as well if you can. (Uncle laughed a bit)

Stay tuned