137

The romance is on the peak between our Romantic Couple Tejasswi and Karan Kundra.

The last night was so good romantic between our hero and heroine and this honeymoon is going so good.

This is 2nd day of the stay,

And Tejasswi wake up earlier because they slept late you know why 😜 so Karan is still sleeping.

Tejasswi knows that the shower room in this Romantic Honeymoon suite give an access to partner to invade into shower moments of your partner too.

Actually, there is blurry sliding doors in shower which have no locks from inside. (This is fact, there are many hotel in all our countries now designed such kinda bathrooms)

And if Karan wake up he won't leave the chance to tease her, so she thought that she should take a shower before he wake up.

Karan is in deep sleep, so she took her towel and ran to bathroom to finish her shower.

She shampoo her hair to wash them and keep the fresh and fragmented.

When, she was in thee middle of rinsing the conditioner from her hair, enjoying the sensation of running her fingers through her tangle-free, hairs.

She was thinking about the previous night, eyes closed and smiling, remembering how it had felt to have held him with her on this romantic honeymoon tour.

Her legs shaking afterwards thinking her experience, her shallow breaths gradually slowing down together.

Her thoughts were thus pleasantly occupied when she heard an sound of door sliding open.

And she heard a sound.

Karan : Ahem (behind her).

Her eyes snapped open at the quiet indication that she was no longer alone in the shower.

She found herself staring at the object of her daydreaming, apparently standing in the tub with her.

Tejasswi : Wha—how—what are you doing in here? Baby, at least shower should be the moments of privacy don't you think.

Stay tuned