67

Tejasswi is in hurry to go back to her room from dinner table, her parents can notice that but they have no issues with it now.

Tejasswi finished her dinner.

Her mother : finished?

Tejasswi : yes mom, I am going back to my room. (She said in hurry, picking up her dishes)

Her father : Tejasswi beta, sleep earlier tonight, we have to go to temple early morning tomorrow, then you will feel problem to wake up earlier.

Her mother : do you think, she will sleep earlier tonight? (Aunty said teasingly)

Tejasswi : mom, I know what you meant by this but don't worry I will sleep on time, because he must be slept till now. (Said with a blushing smile)

Her father : he is good boy.

Her mother : Yes. You should be a good girl too, my dear daughter. (More teasingly)

Tejasswi : I am good girl, mom.

Her father : yeah yeah, you are.

Her mother : you always praise your daughter for no reasons, tell her now to learn something to cook from tomorrow, at least she should know cook few dishes.

Tejasswi : I know mom, and this is world of 5G internet, I can find reciepe and make it.

Her mother : but bill gates won't come to make food for you, practice is important. (Now in a strict tone)

Tejasswi : okay okay. Mom, I will learn happy.

Her mother : yes

Tejasswi : okay mom/dad, good night. (She said back hugging his dad sitting on his chair)

Tejasswi came back to her room, she opens her chat box but it's showing Karan was active 15 minutes ago.

It meant, he went to sleep already.

Tejasswi looked at his pictures, and a teasing and a naughty idea came in her brain.

She click few pictures and send it to him with a text 😘 good night darling 😘

Stay tuned.