161

Tejasswi : with due respect, may I say something, dad?

Karan's father : yeah sure.

Tejasswi : sir, can you give me a minute?

Investors : For?

Tejasswi : I have an idea.

Karan's father knows that he is not interested in the previous deal, so he let Tejasswi handle.

Investors : okay, but five minutes.

Karan (whispers) : best of luck.

Mouni is standing behind and not liking it at all, that Tejasswi is leading the project like an expert and billionaire.

She is feeling so low standard in front of Tejasswi, which is making her feel jealous of Tejasswi's luck.

Tejasswi started the presentation without any data and graphs but her pitch and her idea was amazing.

Investors listen to her for straight 15 minutes and at last, all 3 investors get up and clap for her with standing ovation for her idea.

Investors : I am impressed, and if this is final idea, I am ready to invest as much you want.

Karan's father : yes yes, this is our final idea.

Investors : but, you have to make me a promise, Mister Kundra.

Karan's father : what?

Investors : that your daughter in law will lead this project for us? If you are okay with it, I will sign it here only.

Karan's father : uhm...

Tejasswi : sir... (She didn't want to over shadow her husband, she can understand that he must be feeling so incapable right now, so she was about to deny)

Karan's father : I promise you, on my daughter in law's behalf.

After this statement, she can't say anything. But, now she step into business directly and so unexpectedly.

Investors : done then.

Karan's father collect the grant and he is so happy.

Karan is smiling as well.

Karan : Congrats, Tejasswi. (Sometime, even your name sounds like a hurtful word to you)

Tejasswi : karan...

Karan's father : you save us, my child. God bless you.

Tejasswi : thank you dad.

Karan take his stuff and left without saying anything.

Tejasswi went behind him.

Stay tuned.