143

By now he was crouched between her legs, and she felt his hands leave her.

She held herself perfectly still, waiting impatiently for what she knew was coming.

But when she felt his touch again, it was on her legs. Confused, she looked down at him.

He had gone back to rubbinh her.

She let out an unsteady breath, impatiently.

There was no way she was going to start begging.

Tejasswi is controlling, At least yet.

Karan was kneeling now, and the sight of him there between her legs was so arousing that she felt herself immediately react.

The muscles from Tejasswi's legs up to her forearms tensed, and her hands clenched, itching to touch herself.

But remembering his words to keep his hands up.

She managed to keep them above her head.

His hands were moving up and down her legs, simultaneously lathering and caressing them.

Irritatingly, he was once again completely focused on the soaping her body.

She hissed in frustration and in desperate need.

She started counting in her head, attempting to distract herself from just how turned on she was.

She closed her eyes and tried to breathe meditatively, as he seemed wholly engrossed in his task.

What was even more turning her on was that the shower was hitting the lower half of her legs.

So all the soap he was putting on her was just getting washed away, anyways.

If she let him continue, it was just going to be a pointless, endless, repetitious, waste of time.

She want him on her pussy.

Karan : open your eyes baby.

She heard his voice drift through the haze of lust clouding her mind, and she looked down at him.

His mouth was an inch away from her pink pussy, his hands holding her ass.

Stay tuned