127

Tejasswi went into kitchen with a grumpy face.

Tejasswi's mother : I will put all the snacks in trays you bring trays one by one and I will bring these 2 trays.

Tejasswi is surprised, her mother made almost 16 options ready in snacks and sweets. 4 tray are full of snacks and sweets ready to serve to him.

Tejasswi's mother : what are you seeing in all this? (Aunty noticed her looking at trays surprised)

Tejasswi : mom, he can't even eat two or three of them, why are you bothering yourself this much.

She said to calm down aunty, because she is looking nervous.

Tejasswi's mother : Tejasswi, he shouldn't feel that we didn't welcomed him properly. So you tell me what is his favorite, I will cook for him. (Aunty asked in serious concerned face)

Tejasswi : my dear mom, don't worry about him. He don't mind even if you serve one dish to him. I know him. (She said trying to make aunty feel relax)

Tejasswi's mother : you gone mad, he is our only son in law, we will try to do best for him. (Aunty said ignoring her)

Tejasswi : okay okay, why are you scolding me. I am just suggesting you.

Tejasswi's mother : take these trays now and come with me and it's your duty now to ask him and tell me what will he like to eat in dinner. Okay?

Tejasswi nodded.

Aunty and Tejasswi came out with snacks and sweets trays.

Karan is surprised too to see all these dishes. These snacks are enough for 10 guests which served and made for him only specially.

Tejasswi's mother : please have it, beta. (Aunty asked in a very generous and loving voice)

Tejasswi : Try this, Karan. This is my mother's specialty.

Karan smiled and take a bit.

Stay tuned.