83

Mouni (smiled) : sure aunty.

Tejasswi : let's go.

Tejasswi and Mouni left in Mouni's car.

Tejasswi sits on the driver seat.

Mouni : where are we going darling? You told me that I have to handle everything for one day, but where are we heading?

Tejasswi : not us, I am going to Jaipur. I want to be in that party.

Mouni : whattt? Are you kidding me? What will you do in your husband's bachelor's party.

Tejasswi : I will keep eye on the girls and take care of husband, he is so handsome, I can't trust anyone. I won't even trust you in this matter.

Mouni : you are so mean, how can you say this to your bestie.

Tejasswi : sorry darling, but it's a truth.

Mouni : okay okay, but you should tell aunty - uncle that you are going to Jaipur.

Tejasswi : I booked a flight and by tomorrow morning I will come back, everything is decided so you don't worry.

Mouni : is it safe? (Asked in concern)

Tejasswi : yes, it is safe, you don't worry I will manage everything.

Mouni : okay, but go safely. And be in contact.

Tejasswi : hmm.

Mouni and Tejasswi reach the airport and Tejasswi took a flight at 4:45 PM and reached Bhopal within 2 hours of domestic flight.

Tejasswi landed in Jaipur, she took a cab and reach the lounge as a regular customer, she booked a room and went there, now she just have to figure out that how will she go into the party hall.

Tejasswi find out a way.

She brings a costume and get ready. She put a mask on her face.

The party begins at 7:00 PM.

Karan texted Tejasswi that he will send pictures to her after party.

Tejasswi just send a smiling emoji. And she is ready to attend the party.

Stay tuned.

Do you think, Karan will recognize her?