86

Karan : I hope, you all will read it and give me your precious reviews.

Everyone claps in unison again, but our heroines eyes are full of tears because her love planned something completely opposite than she was thinking.

Karan : enjoy your dinner.

Karan and Tejasswi came down from the stage and walked towards the dinner table.

Karan pulls a seat for Tejasswi and make her sit.

Karan : I hope you like the party, Teju?

Tejasswi : Karan... (Her eyes were full of happy tears and she hugged him so tightly)

Karan : what happened, why are you crying? If you didn't liked anything I will change it, Teju.

Tejasswi : no, you are perfect. (She said sobbing in a tight hug)

Karan breaks a hug, he cups his face and wipe the tears off.

Karan : calm down, everything is good so why are you crying?

Tejasswi : they are tears of happiness, I can't carry this overwhelming behavior, and all the love in my heart. It's really over flowing, Karan. I don't know what I did to deserve you.

Karan : awwiee, someone is happy.

Tejasswi : yes.

Karan : so, what will I get in return. (He said going closer to her)

Tejasswi blush hard, her mind into wrong direction.

Tejasswi : baby, just 2 days then I am all yours. (She said shyly)

Karan : heyy, what are you thinking, I am not asking something like that?

Tejasswi : so?

Karan points on his cheek.

Tejasswi : what?

Karan : isn't it too clear? I want a kiss.

Tejasswi : is it really something you have to ask for?

Tejasswi kissed his cheek softly.

Karan : I love you.

Tejasswi : I feel, you get happy in kisses on cheeks, what will I do with my uncontrollable desires after marriage, I can't hold them. Baby. (She said naughtily)

Karan : I know.

Tejasswi : good, if you know. (Said blushing)

Stay tuned.