🔞 115 🔞

She screamed in pleasure.

While tongue fucking her, he had rubbed her soft clit with his middle finger making her gasp.

Tejasswi : AHHH, mo-more......oh fuck!

She then squirted all over Karan' s face.

She was panting.

Tejasswi : you are so good..... Today I got it why girls love it whoever tried, this is so good.

Karan got up and turned Tejasswi around.

Karan : turn turn....(instructing).

He tapped his hard cock slowly on the tip of her pussy before she could get the idea of how long it was when it fill her pussy.

Karan : let's begin.

Then at the next moment he rammed his rock hard dick inside her vagina walls, almost breaking them and before she could react, it was all in making her pain in pleasure.

She let out a thousand emotions and moaned heavily as it got out and went inside again with full force.

Her pussy was turning on Karan even more, it felt way better than imagination.

She screamed in pleasure, her pussy was already wet even more.

Tejasswi : Come on baby, go faster.

She begged her husband.

Karan : Fine, you asked for it.

Karan put his entire cock inside her pussy. She roared loudly.

Tejasswi : OH MY FUCKING GOD! YOUR COCK IS TOO BIG!"

Karan continued to fuck Tejasswi in prone bone.

Tejasswi felt very close to her second orgasm, her legs were already getting weak.

She felt like she was seeing stars in the sky.

Tejasswi : Karan baby.....ahhh ahh ahh. (She then squirted on Karan's cock)

Karan spanked her ass few times, as she was shivering.

Karan grabbed her by the arm and made her face him.

Stay tuned