79

I stood at the party surrounded by drunk and tipsy college students that were half dressed while music blared all over the house.

I was on my second drink since being at the party. But my fourth for the night. I felt it.

Dylan stood next to me but Tristan was on the other side of the room talking to two girls who randomly went up to him. He needs to be studied.

Every now and then my eyes scanned the room for Adaeze just to make sure she was alright. I don't hover but...she's also sexy and half dressed so I'm keeping her in my eyesight.

She was talking to three other women right now. One of them was Ife who was dressed as a scary clown. In the most revealing way possible.

"Do you think I should say something?" I heard next to me and looked.
It was Dylan and he was watching the same group of women I was.
"What?" I asked.
"To Ife." He sipped his drink.
"So you do like her?"
He shrugged. "She's hot. I'm almost drunk. Her costume kinda doesn't help. I might look at her tits but I think...I have self control."
He's definitely drunk.
"I mean go for it if you really want to." I shrugged. "She's cool."
"Yea..." he said.
I watched him start to walk over there.

He bumped into someone and apologized.
This might be funny.

I walked over there with him.

"What's up?" he asked the group.
"Hi Dylan!" said Adaeze.
"Hi Dylan..." said Ife.
This is definitely mutual.

I put my arm around Adaeze's waist and sipped my drink while I watched what Dylan would do.

"Ife, do you have a boyfriend?" he asked.
Damn, right out the gate?
Guess he isn't wasting any more time.

I felt Adaeze smacking me a bunch on my chest.
I looked at her and she was watching the two too.

"What?" I asked her.
She spoke into my ear. "Ife has a crush on Dylan..."
"Good. He likes her too."
She smiled and did a little dance in place.
I snickered and kissed her face.

"No..." Ife answered.
"You want one?" he asked.
My eyes widened.
She giggled while the rest of the women "oooo-ed".

I'm always surprised when women like Dylan.
He's not a terrible person.
Like he's a cool guy. He's like 6', proportional, book smart, pretty funny. But I also know that he's a fucking idiot. I see the sides of him that no woman will see until their married. And I think of that side when I hear he has admirers.
Like really? You have a crush on him? The guy that screams like a woman when he sees a spider?
Not a sex addict but he's the type to pretend to faint when he sees a fat ass.
He drinks a lot of water but I think you have to force him to eat a vegetable.
Skin's clear. Teeth are straight. But he'd rather die than do anything athletic. Surprised he's not in worse shape. Guess he has good genes.

On the plus side, the guy's got great hair. And he's a handsome dude. I guess.

"Is that why you came over here?" she asked, smiling.
"I came over here because you look good as fuck in that costume." he responded. "But that too."
"I like you in your costume too." she stated.
"Can't talk to me like that, you'll see me out of it." He smiled.
She giggled again.
Who the fuck is this and where is my best friend???

Is he behind this drunk playboy?

This explains why he only gets laid on nights out.

I decided I'd leave them alone and grabbed Adaeze's hand to pull her away.

I could hear them still laughing together while we walked off.

I finished the rest of my drink.
"I have to use the restroom." Adaeze told me.
"Alright."
We walked around the house hand in hand until we found the bathroom.
She went inside and I stood outside the door, sipping my drink, to make sure no one tried to go in.

"Somebody in there?" some guy asked.
"Yea, bro."
"Alright." he walked off.

Adaeze opened the door a little bit later. She took my hand and pulled me inside of it.

I looked at her and saw she had her phone out while we stood in front of the mirror.
I shut the door and let her take her pictures.

I took her phone and placed it on the counter. Then my hands grabbed her waist and hoisted her up. She laughed while I wrapped her legs around my waist.
I took her phone and snapped the picture while my other hand held her ass.
She turned my face to the side and we kissed. I took a picture of that too.

I put her down once she unwrapped her legs.

She stood in front of me and faced the mirror.
My hand held the front of her and I took another picture.
Then she bent over in front of me and laid on the counter. I took a picture of that with my hand on her ass.
I angled the camera down and put my hand under the bottom of her shorts to hold her bare ass. Took a picture of it.

She stood back up straight and smiled her perfect smile for the camera. I took a picture.
Then wrapped my hand around her neck and leaned down to kiss her.
Took another picture.
But then I placed the phone down and focused on my lips on hers.

I locked the bathroom door.