35

We'd gotten off of the game and I left Adaeze in my room for a minute just so I could shower.
It was 11 something now so I knew everybody was asleep.

I was done and slid on my pajama pants.
Should I wear a shirt tonight now that I know she's gonna be in there?
But I get hot fast. Most of the time I sleep in just my underwear. I don't like the feeling of clothes being moved by my sheets or whatever. It's fucking annoying.
The fact I'm even putting on pants is too much.

I walked out of the bathroom and back to my room.
She was sitting in my bed on her phone again.

I shut my door and turned off the light since my lamp was on.
She looked at me.
When I reached the bed, I held her face in my hands and kissed her.
She laughed and kissed me back.
She laid down and I climbed into the bed on top of her.

Should I ask?
I should ask.

"Daisy..." I called.
"Hm?" She kissed me again.
"Are you a...virgin...?" I asked.
She looked at me.
I waited for an answer.
"Yes, why?" she responded.
"Alright." I got off of her.
She sat up. "You do not like me anymore now?"
"No, I still like you. I just...I mean I don't wanna get too carried away now."
"Why?"
"I mean I can't just take your virginity." I scoffed.
"Yes, you can. Do you not want to?"
"No, I want to..."
"Then take it."
I sighed. "No."
I looked at her and she looked upset.
"Not because I don't want to! But if I'm gonna take it, it should be more...you know...special." I explained.

She nodded.
"You agree?" I asked her.
"Yes. But I was told it should be with someone you trust. And I trust you."
I'm not gonna lie, I almost blushed.
"I mean...I'm glad you trust me. But it's serious and I don't want to just take it. Especially when I'm not your boyfriend."
"Okay." she nodded.

I looked at her while she stared down at her hands.
Am I wrong to say that?
I mean I would've been mad if I lost my virginity to just anybody.
Granted I'm kind of mad I lost it to who I lost it to but...it's better than having lost it to someone I wasn't even with. I think.

I looked back at her.

I know I said I wouldn't but...
She looks really good right now.
I mean she looks good all the time.
But...

"Have you been eaten out?" I asked.

She looked at me. "Hm?"
"Like has anyone given you head? Put their face between your thighs." I reiterated.
"No..."
"Can I?" I asked.
She thought about it for a second then nodded.
I put my lips back on hers and made her lay back down.

I started using my tongue too. Then she started using hers.

I slid my hand down her body until it got to her shorts. My lips trailed off and started kissing her neck. My fingers slipped into her shorts and felt that she wasn't wearing panties.
"Oh my god..." I breathed into her neck.

My fingers slid down further. I felt her legs spread wider while she moaned from me sucking on her neck. Or the temptation of my fingertips grazing against her. They reached her clit and I went further just to see...
She was already wet as fuck.
I lifted my face back to hers. "I actually really do wanna fuck you." I kissed her again. "But I'll wait." I kissed her one more time. "And just let my tongue have fun with you." I started drifting down and pulling at her shorts.

I slipped them off and kissed over her revealed stomach while I eased down.
I know you're tired of me saying it. But she smells like a cake of flowers.

I heard a soft whine the moment my lips touched her pussy.

Definitely a virgin.

I let my tongue lick up her and she was practically twitching. I sucked on her clit and her hand grabbed my sheets.
I'm about to have so much fun with this.

My tongue started massaging that bud and she moaned softly. I felt her wetness on my tongue when I licked up her. I made it circle around her clit just to see her reaction and she whimpered to me. I felt my dick jump.
I was right.
Her moans are pretty.
I would lose control if I was thrusting, watching her lips part to moan to me.
I licked and sucked harder. She started grinding against my tongue. I smiled while she did it. Fuck being cute, she's fucking sexy.
I dipped a finger in her and she was soaking. I started sliding it in. Then another one. I had both of my middle fingers in her, thrusting slow while my tongue licked over her.
She moaned then covered her mouth with her hand. I was so focused, I forgot it was possible for my family to hear her.

I could feel her close already.
That was fast.
I started flicking my tongue against the bud and pushing my fingers deeper. She moaned past her hand.
Whimpering and shivering under me. Her hips buckled. One hand found my head while the other laid on my shoulder.
Her whining was frantic.
I felt her nails dig into my shoulder. I'm so hard.
I licked harder.

From her body jolting and shaky breaths I could tell she was cumming. I kept going while she came. I looked up at her and she was still just laying there breathlessly.
The problem is once I start, it gets hard to stop.
I spit onto her clit then licked over it one more time. She twitched and bit her lip to quiet her noise.
I chuckled, "Okay, I'll leave you alone." then went back up to kiss her again.

This time she used her tongue first.