54

We made out in the shower with the water running.

I'd seen her naked body dripping in water and soap suds. It made my dick throb. I was hard and couldn't wait anymore. "Turn around and bend over." I said on her lips.
She turned around and I looked at her arch and the way her body was dripping, in more ways than one. I started sliding in.
I did it slow.
I wasn't wearing a condom so I really felt how she hugged me. And how wet she was while she did. My breathing was shaky because of it.
I started thrusting slow but deep.

"If I hurt you, it's not on purpose, baby. I promise. But my dick's been hard for the past twenty minutes." I said and started thrusting harder. "Oh my god..." I grabbed her waist in both hands.
I listened to her moans. Her hands pressed against the shower wall and I watched her nails try to claw into it.
"God, you're so wet..." I thought aloud.
She looks so fucking good. Her head was turned to the side against her arm on the wall. Hearing her moaning to me just made me harder. I thrusted faster.
She got louder and faced the ceiling.

Don't cum in her.
Don't cum in her.
Don't cum in her.
I had to keep telling myself.
But her moans are so fucking sexy...

I felt her body tense already.
I kept the pace and listened to her whimper. Her chest and hands were against the wall as her back arched deeper.
One round isn't enough...

I felt her flex around my dick while she came.
"Shit...!" I had to stop thrusting or else I was gonna cum in her.
I pulled out to cum and started rubbing her clit from behind.
She whined and her hands balled against the wall. I watched her hips squirm but my fingers kept up.
She was getting louder. I used my other hand to cover her mouth.
"Shh, baby..." I told her and kissed her cheek while I leaned over her.
She whimpered into my hand.
"I know."
I kept massaging her clit. Watching her balance on her toes or her knees buckle because she couldn't take it.

I spread her before sliding my dick back in. I was bent over her still and kissed her neck. One hand was against the shower wall while my other one was still covering her mouth. I thrusted slow and deep.
"You look so good..." I huffed. "You're so fucking beautiful. Oh my god..."
I sped up.

I took my hand off of her mouth just to hear her moans better. They make me cum faster.
She whimpered against the wall to the same rhythm as my strokes.

Should we go a third round?
Would that kill her?
She looks so pretty...
And she feels so...so good...

I felt her cum a second time and she moaned. I thrusted harder and covered her mouth again as precaution. She cried into my hand and dug her fingers into the shower wall.
I felt it building up and bit my lip to be quiet.
At the last second, I pulled out and came.

~~~

We finished showering and were in my room now.

I kept kissing any area of her my lips could reach.
"I am already so weak and you want to keep going?" she giggled.
"One more time?" I asked. We were still in towels so it wasn't like she had to get undressed.
My lips met hers and she kissed me back.

"At least let me give you head...please?" I dealt.
"Koda..." she giggled.
"Don't say my name like that, you're making it worse."
I laid her on the bed and brought our lips back together.
I want her so bad, it's like I'm losing my mind.

Her skin is so soft.

"You're trying to make me dirty again." she stated after parting our lips.
"I'll use my tongue to clean it."
She laughed while I kept trying to kiss her.
I looked at her.
"Just one more?" she clarified.
"Just one. Only if you want to..."
"You're cute." she smiled. She's cute. "One more."

I was too eager to kiss her again, I practically rushed to her mouth.

I pulled her towel apart and saw her laying naked.
I shouldn't have looked, I could've came just then.

I undid my towel and it fell to the floor.
My dick has never been this fucking strong before. I actually kind of want it to leave me alone. Why am I still hard?

I held one of her legs over my arm while I started to slide in again.
"Fuuuck..." I whined.
I started off slow like usual.
I looked at her face and saw her biting gently on her lip while I worked it back in.
She's so wet. Still.
I should've put on a condom this time since we're back in my room but I was too excited.

I looked at her body under me and started thrusting harder.
Watching her pussy take me in made me harder than earlier and I don't know if that's a good thing.
I started slamming into her.

I listened while she moaned louder.
I put my hand back over her mouth.
I gotta move out.
I wanna hear her scream freely.

I could see her toes curling while I hit that spot that kept making her dig her nails into the shower wall earlier.

I pulled out and flipped her onto her stomach.
She was bent over my bed and my hands went to her lower back. They pushed it down and her arch was deep while I slid in.
I bit my lip and watched my dick enter.
I gave her these slow but deep strokes to make the feeling last.
She buried her face into my bed.

"You okay, baby?" I asked through strokes.
"M-..." she interrupted herself with a moan and a whimper.
She's so sexy I'm gonna lose my fucking mind.
I sped up.

Right after I could feel her body tensing again.
I started slamming our hips together, feeling her ass bounce against me and her walls tighten around me. It was so good I was almost drooling.
I couldn't even control my own moaning.

I felt her cumming and thrusted through it.
I covered her mouth and leaned over her more while I sped up. She got louder like I thought she would but my hand muffled it. She was practically screaming.
I faced the ceiling and tried to quiet myself down while I kept punching it into her stomach.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum...I'm about to cum..." I mumbled.
I groaned while trying to push through it but eventually I couldn't take it anymore and just pulled out.

I grabbed a tissue from the box on my nightstand and came into it so hard I almost lost my balance.

~~

I think I got it all out.
We were just wholesomely in our underwear now and laid on our stomachs on top of my bed.
Does she still look good?
Cripplingly so.
But I'm not a pervert. So I'll relax.

We'd laid out napkins all over it then the tacos from earlier. She had on her glasses and looked cute while we watched the movie she chose.

She took a bite. "Mm!"
"It's good, isn't it?" I smiled.
She nodded and ate another bite.
Cute.
I took a bite too.

"What's this one about?" I asked while we watched.
"Okay, she is a detective who is looking for the boss of the gang that has been killing important people around the city." she explained.
"Mm."
"But the boss...is her uncle. And she does not know."
"Mmm..." I nodded.
We both took another bite. Then wiped our hands with napkins.

"I'm thirsty." she said and sat up.
"You can't go downstairs like that." I said and looked at her in just her bra and panties.
She looked down like she forgot.
"Do you want me to go get it?" I asked and got out of the bed anyway. "What do you want? Water?"
She nodded while she took another bite of her taco.
She really only likes to drink water. And alcohol apparently.

I left the room to head downstairs. Nobody cares if they see me in my underwear. Actually I care a bit but it's not as weird as them seeing Adaeze in hers.

I got to the fridge and grabbed two bottles of water.

I looked at the time on the microwave and saw it was 3:15am.
But I didn't have practice in the morning since it was Sunday so I didn't care.

I started walking back up the stairs.

The moment I opened my door, I heard someone else's so I rushed into my room. I shut the door behind me and waited to hear if they'd come here.
I heard the bathroom light flick on and realized it was Tatum since my parents have a bathroom in their room.
I relaxed. He probably didn't even see me. When he's tired, he walks around with his eyes closed.

I went to Adaeze and handed her a water.
"Thank you." she said and opened it.
"You're welcome, mama." I got back in the bed.