48

I made it back to my room and saw Adaeze in the bed watching my tv.

She had some movie on.

I shut my door and walked over to her to get in.

"What's this?" I asked.
"She is the daughter of a king and she was taken."
I nodded and looked back at the screen.

I laid back against my headboard with my arm behind my head. She laid on my chest and still watched the screen.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" I asked.
"No..."
"The guys wanna go to this sorority party tomorrow night."
"A party?" she sounded excited.
"Yea, do you want to?"
"Yes."
"Do you drink?"
"Oh, yes."
I laughed. "Yea?"
"Mhm. Not beer. I don't like beer. But I like drinks."
"Alright."
"Do you drink?" she asked and looked at me.
"Yea. I'll probably get Tristan to drive us there since he doesn't drink."
"He doesn't like drinking?"
"No, he's a smoker." I answered.
"Ohhh..."
"Have you smoked weed?"
"No, never."
"Would you try it?" I wondered.
"Maybe. But only if I'm with someone I trust."
"That's smart."
"Do you smoke?" she asked.
"Sometimes but I can't often because the team gets drug tested."
"Ah..."

We kept watching the movie.

I felt her hand sliding over my torso. It made me ticklish because of how soft her hands are. My body tensed a bit.
She looked at my abs while she rubbed her hand over them.
"What?" I asked.
"I like your body." She laid back on my chest and kept feeling me.

Her hand slid up to my chest then back down.
I stared down at it and watched it slip lower. Her hand ran over my crotch and I bit my lip.
She took it back. "I'm sorry..."
"It's alright." I responded.
"Are you tired of me touching you?" she asked and looked up at me.
I shook my head. "You can touch me as much as you want to."
"You can touch me too." She smiled. Her hand slid to the side of my waist. She brought herself up to bring us face to face. "I want you to touch me."
I pulled her face closer to mine and kissed her. She can't bring her lips that close to me and expect me not to. She kissed me back and climbed into my lap to sit on me.

I could feel her on my dick...
She kissed me harder and I started using my tongue. I rolled us over and landed on top of her. She had her legs spread so I stayed between them.
I could feel myself getting harder and it started touching her.
I stopped the kiss just to breathe since I was getting too excited.
"You don't have to wait anymore." she stated. Her hand held the side of my face and I looked at her.
I almost put our lips back together but then I remembered something.

I went into my nightstand and opened the drawer.

There was a condom box.
I looked into it. I only had one left.
I looked at the ceiling. Thank you.

I took it and immediately went back to Adaeze. I don't know how I ever go long without kissing her.
My hand started to slide up the tank top she wore. Her skin is so soft. I grabbed onto the waistband of her shorts and started pulling them off.
She helped me.
I tossed them off and my lips went to her neck. While I kissed her there, my hand found between her legs. She wasn't wearing panties again. Is this something she's always done before bed or does she just know what she wants from me when she gets out of the shower? Either way I'm fine with it.

God, she gets so wet so fast. I dipped my fingers in it before bringing them up to rub around her clit. I listened to her moans while I kissed her skin.

I sat up and put the condom wrapper between my teeth.

I tore it open then went into my pants to pull my dick out.
"Are you sure you want this?" I asked while I slid the condom on.
"Yes, I trust you."
I smiled to myself. "Okay. I'm gonna be really gentle."
"You have to. It's too big to be rough with me." she stated.
I scoffed, "Don't say that. You'll make me cocky."
"But it's-..."
"Shhh!" I lowered back to her and put our lips together.
I let her really sink into the kiss before I started to push in.

I felt her wrapped around my tip and she whined a bit.
"You okay?" I asked.
"Mhm." She nodded.
I pushed it in further.
It's like she was hugging it. I started thrusting in and out shallowly. She started breathing heavier and I kissed her again.
"Tell me if it hurts." I said quietly.
I started pushing in deeper. I'd go another inch then thrust in and out from there. When she sounded okay, I slid in further.
I started thrusting faster.

She moaned a bit louder. She felt good but I was staring at her trying to make sure she liked it. If she lost her virginity and it was bad and I was the one who took it, I think I'd kill myself.

I could see her tits in her shirt bouncing every time I thrusted in. They're perfect too. I'd never seen them unclothed.
I went down to kiss her neck and shoulder. While I did, I slid her shirt up. I sat up again and saw them bare. I thrusted harder.
She moaned faster.
Holy shit...

She laid under me...thighs spread, knees back, head to the side, bottom lip bit, eyes closed, and taking me in. Whining and whimpering like it felt too good. My bed headboard started slamming into my wall. I got too into it.
I put my hand on it to hold it in place and kept thrusting. She started to moan louder and I put my other hand over her mouth. I liked hearing her but not if it meant somebody else could too. She looked at me with wet eyes while I kept going. I'm gonna cum.
I saw her eyes close halfway while her body started to tense.
First time I've watched her face while she was cumming. I felt her hand touch my stomach. Her head turned to the side again and she came. She tightened around me and squirmed. It gave me a feeling in the pit of my stomach and I kept thrusting.
"Fuck..." I moaned.
She whined beneath my hand but I kept going.
My eyes looked at her chest again and I came. I thrusted hard just a few more times while I felt it leak out into the condom.

I pulled out but just to go down and put my face between her thighs.
She moaned loudly then quickly put her hand over her mouth when I sucked her clit. I licked her up and sucked hard before flicking my tongue around it. She tried to stifle her moans under her hands but I still heard her. I had my hands around her waist until I used them to spread her further open. Her thighs closed around me while I licked directly onto that bud.
I could die happily here.
I held her thighs in my hands and she moaned while I sucked again.