29

I woke up with Adaeze slightly on top of me.
Her leg was over me and her head laid on my stretched out arm. I couldn't feel it.
She was still asleep so I just dealt with it.

I checked the time on my phone. Hopefully she wakes up soon because I have weights and practice in an hour.

I gently took her head and laid her on my chest because I couldn't handle the feeling in my arm anymore.

I wonder if I found a way to leave, would she still be asleep by the time I got back?
Practice starts at 7.
I don't think she usually wakes up until 10 on Saturdays.
But I probably won't get back until 11 something.

"Daisy..." I whispered.
Nothing.
"Daisy..." I said again.
"Hm?"
"I gotta go to practice. I'll be back in a few hours."
"Mhm."
"You can stay here." I told here.
She nodded.

I gently slid out from under her to start getting ready.
She stayed in my bed.
She's even cute while she sleeps.

I was wrong. She doesn't even snore. As a matter of fact I've never met somebody that sleeps that peacefully. She doesn't move a lot or anything. She just holds onto me. Why is there nothing wrong with her? Smart, pretty, funny, nice...
Reagan wasn't that funny. I also don't think she was that smart. Clearly she's not nice. Nice people don't cheat on you. Twice. I'm not sure why I got in that relationship when I look back on it. Blinded by how hot she was. But Adaeze is fucking...like my eyes bulge out of my head every time I see her. Reagan has never been catcalled while we were out. I mean it's wrong but like...it proves my point. My teammates never fought over how hot she was. At least not in front of me.
At the time Marcus had the hottest girlfriend, she was an Instagram model.
I mean no one ever called Reagan ugly. But they didn't treat her like they treat Adaeze. Except when we were in high school. She kind of ran the school back then.

I left the room to go brush my teeth and get dressed.

I still can't believe I almost slept with her.
Like I was so close. If my mom didn't ruin the mood, I feel like I would've.
I was hard and grinding against her right between her thighs. And she let me. And it wasn't rushed. It just happened. Thinking about it makes me get chills.
I had chills just by her sleeping on me last night.

Are we moving too fast?

It's kind of hard not to when you live under the same roof.

I'm so into her, dude.

~

I walked into the locker room and the guys were there while we waited for practice to start.

"What's up, Ko?" said Kj.
I gave him a nod.

"Where's my girl at?" Marcus said with a sly smile.
"At home waiting for me to get back in bed." I responded.
The rest of the team laughed and two of them shoved me. Marcus sucked his teeth.

I told the truth but they'd take it as a funny joke.

The door opened. I finished taking off my sweatpants since I wore shorts underneath.

"Alright!" he yelled as him and Coach Parker came in. "You all know the drill, weights with Travis then practice."
"Coach, my wrist been actin' up. Some of that stuff I can't do." Jude stated.
"Alright. Go tell Janet to wrap it."
Jude left the locker room.
"Anybody else?" Coach asked.
"All of a sudden my knee kind of hurts, I don't think I can-..."
"Shut up, Kj." Coach said and the team laughed.
Kj sucked his teeth.
He waited to hear if anybody else had troubles.

"Alright. Hurry up and head to the weight room." He clapped.

Everybody started stuffing their stuff in our shelves and putting their shoes back on.

I left out and headed to the weight room like we were supposed to.

We got this trainer named Travis. Type of guy I wouldn't let around my sister if I had one. Buff as fuck but fucking weird. He stares at the women's team when they come in after us. Calls some of the guys pussy if they don't lift how much he wants them to. And unfortunately he likes me.
I think it's only because I go through the workouts pretty fast and I'm up in weights once a week.
Regardless, weird guy. I'm glad he wasn't here when Adaeze was.

He stood in the weight room waiting for us.
We opened the door and he started clapping. "Let's go, boys! Time to put that work in!"
We walked in.
"Koda! My man! How's it goin'?" he asked and slapped my shoulder.
"I'm good."
"About to crush it today?!"
I just laughed it off.

I had an arm draped over my shoulder. I looked and saw it was Jaylen.
"No matter how close you get to Adaeze, she will never wanna fuck you as badly as Travis does." he joked.
I laughed and pushed him off of me. "You're weird, dude."
He laughed goofily and slapped my arm.

"Let's start stretchin'!" Travis shouted.