66

I'd finished my fifth video about braiding and just sat there leaned back.
I'd used a piece of the hair she put in her braids to practice. I wasn't nearly as fast as she was but I did it. Kinda.
Needs work.

"Are you finished yet?" she asked me.
I looked at my phone while I tried to think of if I was finished.
"I guess so." I shrugged.
"Would you like your surprise now?" she asked.
I turned in her chair and faced her excitedly. "Yea."
She gestured with her finger for me to come here.
I got up eagerly and walked over to her.

She got out of her bed and kissed me.
Then I watched her begin to crouch down in front of me.

Don't tease me. Don't tease me. Please don't tease me.

She pulled down my sweatpants but my underwear stayed where it was.
I looked down at her.
Right then, she hung her tongue out of her mouth and licked over my dick print.

I sighed shakily and felt my dick growing.

Where did she even learn this? I'm her first.

She pulled my underwear down and my dick slipped out.
She licked base to tip like she was happy about it. I watched her while biting on my lower lip.
She sucked the tip then started sliding it all the way in. Her hand stroked the part that wasn't in her mouth yet.

I felt her pick up the pace like she'd gotten comfortable. It felt like I was melting.
I started gently thrusting myself into her mouth while her tongue kept massaging my shaft.
I kept trying not to go too fast but she stopped using her hand and I was pushed deeper into her mouth. It felt so good...

I was gentle while I thrusted myself in and out until I heard her gag.
Then it felt like I lost control.

My hand held her head while I thrusted faster. She was whining and gagging on it. It felt like my eyes rolled back.
"Gag on it..." I muttered.
I looked down at her and saw her kneeling there with her hands on the floor. Her lips softly hugging me while she rubbed my dick with her tongue and drenched it in her spit.
I bit my lip and held the back of her neck while I thrusted. She looked up at me.
"Yea, look at me..." I smiled and bit my lip. She looks so fucking good.

The feeling was making my body heat up.
I took my shirt and lifted it to hold between my teeth. I felt too hot, it was so good.

Her whimpering made it feel even better.

I was right there.
I needed to pull out but she made me not want to.
But I didn't wanna just cum in her mouth 'cause I don't know if she hated it the last time.

"I'm gonna cum..." I told her so she'd decide.
She left it in a little longer then took it out of her mouth.
It rested against her tongue while she slid it up and down.
My body began to tense and I held my dick in my hand while I came. She left her tongue against me and I came on it.

I looked back at her while I stuffed my dick back in my underwear. She was swallowing it.
"Are you okay when I do that?" I asked her.
"It's not that bad." she stated. "I like it."
I pulled her up to me. "You like it?" I smirked.
"Yea. I can see why you like to do it to me."
"Why?"
"You're very sexy when you do." She smiled at me.
I snickered, "Yea that's why I like doing it for you. Except you squirm more." I kissed her. "And you rub your pussy against my tongue." I kissed her cheek. "And you taste sweet." I kissed her neck. "And you sound pretty. Whimpering while I lick you up." I kissed her lips again. "It makes me wanna keep going while you cum." I kissed her again.
"You are so nasty." she said while smiling.
"You bring it out in me. I wasn't always like this." I said truthfully.
"Really?"
"Yea. You make me horny." I smiled.
She giggled. "Koda..."
"What? It's true. Relationships require honesty." I shrugged.
"So you are just being honest?" she asked.
"Yes." I answered.
"What else do you have to be honest about?"
"Hm..."

I started to think about it.

"I really like when you wear blue. Or orange. Or pink. Or white." I admitted.
"Ah." She nodded.
"And I think you always smell really good. And I have a really big crush on you. And I was the one who ate the last granola bar last week when you were trying to save it because I was rushing to get to practice and needed a snack. But I also bought the new box to make up for it the next day...so you wouldn't get mad."
She shoved me.
"And I didn't enjoy sex this much until you." I admitted. "And I...really like when you compliment me...I kind of blush every time. But don't tell anybody else that. Especially Dylan."
She giggled.
"And I wanna meet your parents. And I-..."
"You want to meet my parents?" she smiled.
"Yea...You're my girlfriend."
"Really?!" she asked happily.
"Yea." I chuckled.

She squealed excitedly and it was really cute. I laughed a little.

"I have been wanting you to meet them." she stated.
"Yea?"
"I think they'd really like you. I've told them both about you already."
"Really?" I asked.
"Mhm."
"Like what?" I wondered.
"Like how you're so handsome." Her hand held my cheek and there goes the blushing again. "And we take the same class. And you're funny. And sleep a lot. And good at basketball."
"How would I meet them?" I asked.
"Video?"
"Like a video call?"
"Yes." She nodded. "I will find a time that works and we can talk to them together."
"Okay." I nodded.
She giggled happily. "I'm so excited."
I snickered at how cute she was.