40

"This is very good, Adaeze." my mom said while we ate.
"Mhm." The rest of my family responded.
"Thank you." she smiled. "I got a little um...homesick? That's the word?" She looked at me and I nodded. "And it made me want to make something I'd have at home."
"Oh, I'm sorry. Is there anything we can do?" my mom offered.
"No, I'm okay. I called my parents while I cooked earlier and we talked. But I had to let them go because it's about...2 or 3 in the morning over there. So we didn't talk for very long but it was enough."
"Well that's good."

"Think it's time I got ready for bed." dad said as he started cleaning up his area. "You too Tatum. You've been late four times already."
Tatum sighed and got up. "It's senior year, they aren't even doing anything in those classes." He took his dishes to the sink.
"Yea, whatever. Go to bed." Mom instructed.
Tatum walked upstairs and Dad followed behind.

"So Adaeze..." my mom began.
"Yes?"
"Do you have a boyfriend back home?" she asked as she grabbed her dishes.
Whyyyyyyy????????????
"Um...No." Adaeze answered.
"Really? You're a beautiful girl, I figured you would."
I sighed.
"Koda's also single."
"Mom!" I interrupted.
"Whaaattt? I'm just saying you two have something else in common. That's all. Same major, same age, same class. Single. What're the odds?"
"Okay..." I groaned.
"Alright alright. I'll leave you alone. Adaeze, leave your dishes in the sink, I'll take care of them tomorrow."
"Why can't I leave my dishes in the sink?" I asked.
"Because you need practice."
I rolled my eyes while Adaeze laughed.
"Have a good night, you two." said my mom.
"Goodnight!" Adaeze replied.
"Night." I responded.

I rubbed my hand over my face.
"See what I mean?" I asked Daisy.
She giggled. "She's cute."
"Sure."

"Are you free Friday?" I asked her.
"Yes, why?"
I looked back up the stairs towards the second story.
"I'll tell you in a minute. Come on."

We both grabbed our stuff to bring to the sink.

"Are you coming to my room?" I asked quietly while I washed my plate.
"After I shower." she answered.
"Alright."

I washed both of our dishes then turned off the kitchen lights. We headed upstairs.

"Be fast." I told her.
"Maybe..." she teased and went into her room.
I went into mine to wait.

~

I sat in bed waiting for Adaeze. It had been over twenty minutes and I was watching some movie. But barely paying attention.

The door finally opened and she came in. I watched her shut the door behind herself.

"What did you need to tell me?" she asked and climbed in the bed.
"Is that the only reason you're here?" I teased.
"Maybe."
"Woooowww..."
She laughed. "I'm just kidding. I'm here to see you too."
"Yea, I bet."
"What was ittt?" she asked and shook my arm.
"Do you wanna go on another date with me?" I asked and looked at her. "Well technically it would be a double date."
"A double date?" she questioned.
"Yea. Dylan and a girl he asked out would be there too. We wanted to go to a movie."
"Ohhh, okay."
"You want to?"
"It's still a date?" she asked.
"Yea, mama." I smiled. "I'm still taking you on a date."
"Then yes." She started getting under the blanket.

"What are you watching?" she asked.

The question went in one ear and out the other. I just watched her watch the movie. Even from the side she's beautiful. I really don't understand this.
It doesn't make sense.
I don't know, maybe I'm simping too hard.

But could I actually pull somebody this beautiful? Someone everybody likes. Someone who no matter who I've introduced her to has thought she was gorgeous. Someone that unintentionally makes me laugh as hard as I do. Who tries out the things I like even if it's just once. Whose smile gives me chills. It's different from just thinking she was hot so I ask her out. It's like...I don't even know but it's hard to fathom.
I'm talking about her like a weirdo but she just doesn't feel like she should be in my bed right now. She's somebody who I should have seen on my Instagram explore page who has like a million followers. I should've gone to her profile. Stalked a little bit. Followed her. Then called it a day.
She lives IN MY HOUSE!
How?!

If I lose this, I guarantee I'll never get as lucky again.

Her head turned and I quickly darted my eyes away before she caught me staring.

"You're so handsome." she stated.
I looked back at her and she was smiling at me.
"Huh?"
"Like...Brad Pitt."
I laughed. "I look nothing like Brad Pitt."
"Hm..."
She took out her phone and started typing.

She came closer to me and swung her leg over. I watched in awe and way too much excitement when she started straddling my lap.
She held her phone up to my face.
"No, not this one..." she said and started typing again.
"What're you looking for?" I asked and held her waist in my hands. I leaned back against the headboard.
"The actor you look like." she stated.
"Mm..."
"What is his name?" she asked and kept searching.
"What was he in?"
"I do not know."
I snickered. "Alright, what does he look like?"
"You."
"Right."

She held her phone up to my face again.

She kept it there while she swiped and looked back and forth between it and me.

"Don't look at me like that." she smiled.
"Like what?"
"All sexy."
I chuckled. "How am I looking at you sexy?"
"Your head is leaned back and you licked your lips."
"I didn't realize I did that."
"Nasty."
I laughed.

"This one!" she yelled.
I sat up towards her so I could see. She wrapped her arm around my neck while I looked at her phone. My arms went around her waist while she sat on me.
"You think I look like him?!" I asked her.
"Mhm."
"No fucking way. I wish I looked like that guy. That's also young him. That's like 90s him. That's him in his prime. Absolutely not."
"You two are twins." she argued.
"Are you sure you don't just think that because we're both white with kind of long brown hair? Because once I get a haircut you might not still think that."
"No, you look similar. Except his eyes are brown and yours are green."
"You noticed my eyes are green? You must look at me a lot." I teased her.
"So?"
"So what?" I wondered.
"So what if I look at you a lot?" she smiled.
I just sighed and scoffed because I was genuinely left speechless.

She gasped.
"What is it?" I asked.
"I was supposed to study again before bed. I did while you were gone but I told myself I'd continue after dinner."
"Can't we do it tomorrow?" I asked. I put my lips on her neck.
"You're going to study with me?"
"If you let me." I stated and kissed her shoulder. She smells so good.
"You have no notes."
I lifted my head. "Which is why I'm studying with you."
She stared at me.
"Please?" I begged.
"Okay. But you start taking notes from now on."
"It's so cute how you worry about my grades." I smiled and kissed her.
She kissed me back but pulled away. "I'm serious."
"I know, mama. I'll take the notes. Don't worry about it. I've made it this far, I'm gonna graduate."
"We'll study tomorrow at home." she dealt.
"Yea." I put our lips back together.

I pulled her closer to me in my lap with my arms still around her waist. She held my face in her hands. I had to multitask and try my hardest to not get a boner with her sitting on my dick. But I could feel her against me.

"Pull your shorts off." I stated and she laughed.
I was dead serious.
She took my hand and placed it between her legs.
"Just do what you want to me." she stated.

Don't give me those instructions, I'll make you fall asleep with a twitch.

I slid my hand into her shorts while we kept making out.