53

We finally left after another hour. Me, Dylan and Adaeze were drunk. We waited for Tristan to unlock the car while he was talking to some girl.

Dylan kept singing songs at the top of his lungs and me and Adaeze were laughing at him.

She pulled my face to look at her.
I looked down at her lips. She put our lips together and we stood making out next to the car.
My hands rubbed her waist before sliding down to her ass.
I'm too drunk for this. I could already feel my dick twitching.

"Hey, you fucking freaks!" Dylan yelled and started pulling me away from her. I stared at her lips while she smiled at me. "TRISTAN!" Dylan shouted.

Tristan unlocked the car while he kept talking to that girl.

We climbed in.
Me and Adaeze got in the back while Dylan got in the front.
She came to me and climbed into my lap. I leaned back against the door with my leg on his seat and her in between them. We made out in the back while Dylan kept drunkingly and loudly singing songs.
I held her face in my hand. The kiss only got nastier. With our tongues joining in and her hand feeling my crotch.
My hand slid up her thigh, squeezing and attempting to slide up her dress.

The driver's side door opened.
"Don't fuck in my car." Tristan stated while he got in.
We stopped and readjusted ourselves.

We wiped our mouths and both sat back in our seats properly.
I cleared my throat.

Dylan kept singing.
I hit him in the shoulder. "Shut up!"
"Ow! Just because we stopped you before you kicked Marcus's ass doesn't mean kick mine!" he yelled.
I rolled my eyes.
"You almost kicked Marcus's ass?" Tristan asked.
"YEP!" Dylan answered. "Adaeze, your boyfriend has anger issuueeesss..." he sang.
"Shut the fuck up. No, I don't." I argued.
"Sure."
"Tristan, do I have anger issues?" I asked.
"Uhhh..." Tristan hummed while he drove off.
"SEE!" Dylan yelled.
"Shut up!"
"I actually don't think he does." Tristan stated.
"Thank you!" I responded.
"Bullshit." said Dylan.
"People with anger issues get mad over the slightest shit. Ko doesn't have anger issues. It takes a lot to get him angry. It's just hard to calm him down when he is." Tristan explained.
"Okay, but that's different." I responded.
"That's what I just said." Tristan stated.
"Oh..."

"He hasn't gotten angry with me." Adaeze said and laid her head on my shoulder. She held my hand in both of hers.
"Yea, he's not a dick. He doesn't just get mad. When he's mad it's for a reason. Which is why I never really think he's in the wrong when he does. Because it takes a lot to get him there." Tristan stated.
"You missed when he almost kicked Marcus's ass earlier." Dylan slurred.
"You just told me that." Tristan responded. "But why?"
"He kept staring at Adaeze's ass and calling her my bitch like she's a fucking dog." I explained.
"See that's rational. He doesn't have anger issues." Tristan stated. "He's never been mad at me."
"Thank you." I responded.
"He's gotten in too many fights for me to think he doesn't have anger issues." Dylan argued.

"You've gotten into fights?" Adaeze asked me.
"Yea. Only like twice."
"Three times." Dylan spoke up.
"That one didn't count, the principal broke it up before something happened." I argued.
"That's not what I'm talking about."
"What are you talking about?"
"That one home game sophomore year because that guy kept pushing you on the court."
"That wasn't a fight either. Refs and my teammates broke it up."
"Still. Almost happened."
I rolled my eyes.

"Are you guys hungry?" Tristan asked.
"Dude, I'm starving." Dylan responded.
"I'm gonna go through a drive thru. Everybody say a place you see on three. One, two, three-..."
"Taco Loco!" all of the guys shouted.
"Perfect." Tristan shrugged.
"Isn't it the only place open this late? It closes at like 4am." Dylan stated.
"Nah, Mindy's is open too." I told him.
"Oh."

I looked at Adaeze. "Do you want something?" I asked her.
"Yea." She nodded with her head still on my shoulder.

I flinched a bit when I felt a hand on my crotch.
I looked down and saw her rubbing me over my pants. I looked at her and she was still just casually laying on my shoulder.
My eyes went back to her hand.

"What can I get you?" asked the guy at the speaker.

~~~

I laid with my head back against the seat waiting to be dropped off.

Daisy's hand was still rubbing me and I was fucking twitching under it, waiting to cum. It just felt like a tease but I didn't ask her to stop because it felt good. I was so hard under my pants that they became too tight.

I got excited when he turned down our street.

I took Adaeze's hand off my crotch and held it in mine.

He pulled into the driveway.
"Thanks." I said and opened the door fast.
I waited for Adaeze to get out while I held our food in my hand.

"Goodnight." she told them.
"Goodnight." they responded.
I shut the car door then pulled her behind me to the front door.

We walked inside and I locked it behind us before pulling her up the stairs with me.
We went into my room and I held her face in my hands before pulling us together. I kissed her way too eagerly.

"I want to shower..." she said on my lips.
"Can't it wait?" I asked.
"Don't you remember you're supposed to join me tonight?" she smiled and kissed me again.

I forgot.
She said I could get in the shower with her today.
I grabbed the collar of my shirt then pulled it off of my head.
She giggled and hurried to the bathroom in her heels.
I followed behind her while undoing my pants then shut the bathroom door.