63

I finally pulled into the driveway and got out of my car.

It was 12:03pm when I got back home.

I rushed to the door and unlocked it with my keys. When I did, I immediately saw Adaeze fixing lunch. It was just a small sandwich with chips. My mom taught her how to make them like she does.
She looked over here and I hurried to her after shutting the door. I grabbed her face while she laughed and I buried kisses into her cheek.

"Aw, how sweet." I heard and immediately let Adaeze go as she giggled.
I saw my mom sitting in the living room recliner playing one of those mom games on her phone. She'd seen all of that.
"Well don't let me stop you." she said and got out of the seat. "I'm sure you two missed each other after being so far for the first time." She walked up the stairs.

I waited until she was gone.

Then grabbed Adaeze's face again and kissed all over it. She laughed.
"Hi, baby!" she said and I finally let her free.
"Can you tell I missed you?" I asked.
"No." she said and crossed her arms then rolled her eyes.
I picked her up and wrapped her legs around me while she laughed again. I had one arm around her waist and a hand on her thigh while I kissed into her neck again and again.
Her arms were wrapped around my neck. I kissed her chin, jaw, cheek, and her lips last.

I looked at her while I held her.
"I can tell now." she admitted.
I laughed. "Good."

"Really? In the kitchen?" Tatum asked while he came down.
I started licking and sucking on her neck. My hand grabbed her ass.
"Dude, stop!" Tatum yelled.
Adaeze gently pushed my hand on her ass down and I put her back on the floor.
"Fucking freak." said Tatum. He shoved me while he went to the pantry for food.

"Did you see what I scored?" I asked her.
"23." She smiled.
"Soooo..."
"So high five." She raised her hand.
"HA!" Tatum laughed as he grabbed a bag of chips.
I stared at Adaeze, unamused.
Tatum looked at me and laughed some more while he headed back upstairs.

I kept staring at her.
"Come on." she stated.
I sighed and gave her the high five. I rolled my eyes in displeasure.
"Ololufe..." she teased. She interlocked our fingers and stepped closer to me. Our hands went behind her back and she put mine on her ass.
"You're so cute. I'm just kidding. Your real gift comes later." She smiled with her other hand on my face.
"Really?" I asked.
She kissed my cheek then grabbed her plate to head upstairs.

"You promise?!" I questioned.
"Yes!" she answered as she went to her room.

Fuck yea...

I'd be up there with her soon. I just needed to grab something to eat.

My phone started to ring.

I checked and looked at it.

It was Adaeze.

"Did you leave something?" I asked when I answered.
"I forgot to tell you to look in the fridge." she said.

I was confused and opened the fridge.

In it was a plate with a sandwich wrapped in Saran Wrap. The kind of sandwich she made.
I could fall to my knees.
"I'm gonna kiss you again." I promised into the mic.
She giggled.
I took the sandwich and a bottle of water then hurried to her room. I knew she had the chips already.

I'll unpack my suitcase later.

~

When I woke up, because I fell asleep in Adaeze's bed, I was summoned to the skate park with Tristan and Dylan. Since I was back.
So that was where I was pulling up to.

I parked the car and got out. Then could see them skating around and where they usually leave their stuff. Close enough to keep an eye on but far enough to not get rolled over.

I walked over and they both saw me.

I dapped them both up.
"What's up, man? When did you get back?" Dylan asked.
"Like a few hours ago. Maybe three or four." I answered.
"Damn and you only just told us?!" he questioned.
"I was asleep, dude." I scoffed.
"Oh."
"You're sleeping habits worry me." Tristan stated.
"We had to wake up early for the flight!" I explained.
"Still."
I rolled my eyes.

No one ever wants me to be asleep. What is so good for me to stay awake for? You take long naps and everyone acts like you missed the apocalypse.

"I'd expect you to be awake more often now since you got a girlfriend." Dylan stated.
"To be fair, I've been sleeping like this since before I was even dating Reagan. I just like to sleep. And 9 times out of 10, Adaeze is sleeping right next to me."
"You guys have sleep dates?" Tristan snickered.
"Yea but not a lot. Sometimes I'm asleep and she's doing homework or watching a movie. Or getting ready to go somewhere."
"At least she knows you won't cheat." Dylan scoffed.
I looked at him.
"What?" he asked.
"Even if I didn't sleep all the time, I wouldn't cheat." I argued.
"Well I know that. But sometimes girls don't believe you when you say you're not a cheater. They're always on edge. But she probably knows. Because if you're not in class or at practice, you're asleep." Dylan explained.
"Ko would never cheat." Tristan spoke up.
"Yea." I replied.
"I didn't raise him that way." he added.
"Shut the fuck up."
They both laughed.