74

I sat outside while I waited for Adaeze to get out of class.

My hood was on my head since it was kind of windy and I hate being cold.

I saw somebody sit down in front of me.
I looked.

Then grabbed my bag and attempted to stand up.
She grabbed my wrist. "Koda, wait!"
"Let go of me." I stated. Because if I yanked my arm how I wanted to, I'd hurt her. And the last thing I needed on this campus was people to think I beat women because she'd embellish the whole thing.

"I'm just here to apologize. Please sit down." she stated.
I stared at her.
"Sit."
"Why do I need to sit for you to apologize?" I asked.
"Because you were here first and I'm only gonna talk for a few seconds. That's all. Then you can sit here by yourself again."
I sighed and looked around wondering where her entourage was.
"Please?" she begged.
"Then you stand up. Don't get comfortable." I demanded.
She rolled her eyes then stood back up.
I stared at her while I sat back down. "Go."

She sighed. "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for everything."
"Everything being...?"
She looked away from me. "Koda, we were young. I'm sorry it happened but I wasn't mature then. I was just stupid and I felt lonely because you were always at practice or your internship or something. It felt like we were never together."
"Reagan, you were with me more than my own family unless I was out of state for games."
She looked down.
"Is that when it happened? While I was gone?"
"Don't make me answer that." she stated.
"You know what you did. We both do. Why can't you admit it? It's already over. You've been caught. Who cares. I don't anymore." I shrugged.
"You don't?" she asked and looked back at me.
"No."
"So then..."
"No. I don't care anymore because I got over you and I have someone better in my life. Not because I overlooked it." I clarified. "What you did was fucked up. You have no chance of coming back into my life."

"Koda...?" I heard and looked.
Adaeze was standing right there.
"Hey..." I stood up and walked over to her.
She didn't respond to me, she just stared at Reagan.

"And this is my replacement, right?" Reagan asked.
"Reagan, you apologized. I heard you. You can leave me alone now." I told her.
"This is the "better someone" you have in your life?" she asked.
"Reagan-..."
"And if I am, so what?" Adaeze interrupted me.
Shit.

"What's so much better about you?" Reagan asked. "I don't see much."
"You won't see at all if you keep speaking to me like you are crazy." Adaeze threatened.
"Oh okay, you're better because you like to fight? Is that better or just ghetto?" Reagan asked with a pout.
"I'm better because you look like you bite bricks and you are built like a mid-century weapon." Adaeze stated. She took out her left earring.
My eyes widened and I glanced back and forth between the two. Reagan was obviously offended and about to say something until Adaeze spoke again.
"I'm better because your biggest enemy is a toothbrush." she stated and took out the other earring.

"Yo, Ko!" Dylan yelled and I saw him walking over.
"Shut up!" I mouthed.
He was confused and kept walking while staring at Adaeze and Reagan.

"Look at me! NYASH!" Adaeze said and her hands cupped her ass. "I am better because you are built like a bendy straw!"
Dylan heard while he stopped next to me and started laughing.
"When I slap you across your face, your head will turn 360° because you're screws are loose, you idiot bitch." Adaeze started walking closer to her with a finger pointing aggressively in Reagan's face. I immediately grabbed Adaeze and pulled her back. Because after taking out her earrings, there's no way that was gonna end well.

"Do you need more reasons why I'm better than you?! My left and my right will give you plenty!" she yelled while gently attempting to get out of my grip. But I held her close to me, wrapped in my arms.
I kissed her cheek while behind her. "You know I can't let you fight her, right?" I kissed her again.
I could hear that Reagan was talking but I tuned her out while I spoke to Adaeze.
"She called me ghetto." Adaeze stated.
"You're not ghetto, mama. She's dumb and a bitch. We already knew that."
"Why were you talking to her?" Adaeze asked me.
"She came over while I was waiting for you. I didn't invite her." I clarified and kissed her neck.
"Fuck you, Koda! I'm actually glad I fucking cheated on you, you fucking asshole! I can't believe you'd let her talk to me like that!"
"You silly bitch, I will-..." Adaeze brought out the pointing finger again and tried to escape my arms one more time. But I turned around with her still in them and started walking her in a different direction.
"Go suck a dick, Reagan!" said Dylan. "Dumb bitch."

I looked down at Adaeze while she was held in my arms with her arms crossed and an angry look on her face.

This school is too big for me to keep running into that evil bitch. It's killing my vibe.