36

I woke up with Daisy laying on my chest. One leg over mine and her arm over me.
She's a cuddler.
Is this too fast?

I don't even think I care. She's warm.
My arm went over her and I turned closer in her direction. She laid into me with her head under my chin and her hand on my chest. My hand was on the back of her head. I closed my eyes again.

~

I've never woken up on a Monday excitedly before. When I woke up, Adaeze was still here, laying like she normally does. Which marks the third night in a row. And I'm not even sick of it.
But I woke up and had to go to weights and practice. When I got back she was still there but once I left the shower, she was gone.

I got in bed and tried to go back to sleep but the moment I laid down, I couldn't.

I kept rolling over then wondered where the hell she went.

Like why did she leave?
Was it because I was taking too long? I was in the shower. I couldn't lay down next to her and smell bad. Does she know she can come back?

I got out of bed and went to find her.

I knocked on her bedroom door.

"Yes?" she answered.
I opened it and walked in.
She was sitting in front of this little table that had a bunch of makeup stuff on it and a big lit up mirror. I walked over to her. This must be how she keeps getting ready without me seeing her.
"Why did you leave?" I asked her. "Did I take too long? I was showering."
I leaned over the table with my hands on it and looked at her through the mirror. She's so pretty.
"No, my alarm went off while you were showering. It was time I got ready. I brushed my teeth when you got out." she explained.
"Oh..."

She stopped and looked at me. "Did you get sad when I was not there?" she smiled.
"No...I was just wondering."
"Really?" she asked. She went back to smacking her face with some small sponge. "I was sad I had to go." she admitted.
"Well, I mean...you didn't have to..." I stated while I messed with her brushes.
"But I had to get ready."
"Do you...have to get ready...that early?" I wondered.
"Well...no but I have to give myself time in case something goes wrong. What if I can't find an outfit to wear?"
I didn't respond.
"Aren't you usually asleep now for another..." she looked at her phone. "45 minutes?"
"Yea, but..." I messed with her bottles. "I wanted to know where you went." I said and picked up one. I started reading the ingredients in it. "The fuck is cocamydropyl?"
"I do not know, put that down." she stated and pulled my wrist down.
I put down her stuff.

She put lipgloss on and smacked her lips together.

"How do I look?" she asked.
I bent down next to her with one hand on the back of her chair and the other on her table. I looked at her in the mirror. "Pretty."
She turned and looked at me. "Are you sure?"
"Yea, you always look beautiful."

She smiled at me. Her nose scrunches when she gets giggly.
I snickered and kissed her after forgetting she had lipgloss on.

"Oh no..." she stated and tried to wipe my lips with her thumb.
"It's okay." I kissed her again. "But I gotta go get ready."
"Okay."
"What are you wearing?" I asked her.
"Nothing. It's a surprise."
"Nothing?" I smiled.
"Nooo!" she laughed. She stood up and started pushing me out of the room.
"I mean if you're wearing nothing, I won't argue with you about it. I'll have to keep you in the house. We definitely aren't going to class. But I also won't tell you not to."
She laughed. "Hush! I am wearing something. You just cannot know what."
"Well, I'll know at some point. What's the point in me waiting?" I wondered. We reached the door.
"The look on your face. Bye bye. Go." She started closing her door.
"Did you just shoo me?!"
She giggled and shut the door.
I sighed and rolled my eyes.

Unbelievable.

I went to my room and looked for what I wanted to wear.
After checking the weather, I decided I'd just throw on a plain shirt and jeans. It was hot outside.

But the classrooms are cold sometimes. But then again sometimes they're hot. And I get hot fast so a hoodie would be too much work to take off.
A jacket? But that's gonna be annoying to carry around.
I found a dark blue button up shirt in my closet. It was thick for a shirt but not as thick as a jacket. I slid it on over the plain white tee. Then looked in the mirror.

I ran my fingers through my hair.

...not bad.

I threw on a chain. A thin one. I don't like bulky ones. I put on my sneakers then tossed my bag onto my shoulder.

No way she's not ready yet.

I opened my door and didn't see her out. Plus the bathroom was open with the lights off.
I sighed and went to her room to knock.
But right when I did, her door opened.

Oh my god...

"That is why you had to wait..." she stated.
"What?" I asked.
"That expression right there."

You don't understand.
She was in front of me in this blue crop top shirt that wrapped around her neck and a long black skirt that was really low on her hips. Her hair was in this patterned silk scarf thing and it blossomed out at the top.
And she had on the glasses.

I walked her back into her room and shut the door. Then grabbed her face and kissed her. She laughed but I pulled my lips off and took off her glasses. I kissed her again more comfortably and hung her glasses on the collar of my shirt.

My arms wrapped around her waist while my lips kept going.
"We don't have to go to class." I kissed her. "I swear we don't."
She laughed again but kissed me back.
"Yes, we do." she argued.
"No, who needs class when I can just give you head?" I said and kissed her again. "Fuck, I'll give it to you five times if you want."
She giggled. "Kodaaa!"
"Hm?"
"We are going to be late." She gave me another peck.
I rolled my eyes.
"Let's go." She took my hand and dragged me behind her to leave.

Class over head is just fucking insane.