33

We all finished eating and were finally heading out.

"So..." I started as me and Adaeze walked towards the car.
"Hm?" She looked at me.
"You and Tristan hit it off pretty fast." I said and unlocked the door.
We got in.
"He's very nice." she stated.
"Yea."
I started the car.

She faced me.
I looked at her before I drove off.

"What?" I asked. She was grinning at me.
"Are you jealous?" she asked.
"No..." I stared out of the windshield.
"Would you rather I just talked to you the entire time?"
"Well, no..."
"Can I sleep in your room again tonight?" she asked.
I looked at her.
"I don't know..." I teased and stared down at my lap. I pulled at the lint on my sweatpants.

Her hand held my face and pulled me to her. She kissed my cheek then turned my head to face her.
"You don't like when I'm in bed with you?" she asked.

Like usual, I couldn't resist and kissed her. I felt her smile against me while she kissed me back.

"You can sleep in my room tonight." I stated.
She bit her lip while she smiled then sat back in her seat.
I'm gone. There is no saving me. This crush is too deep now. I'll have to die here.

I drove out of the parking spot.

~

We made it back home and after I unlocked the front door, I opened it for her.

"Hey, you two!" my mom greeted quickly. "Are you hungry?"

I saw my dad in there with her.

"We just ate at..." Adaeze tried to answer. She looked at me for the name.
"Charlie's." I told her and shut the door.
"Charlie's." she told my mom.
Cute.
"Okay, well if you get hungry again, I made spaghetti and garlic bread."
"Thank you." Adaeze smiled.
"No problem, sweet pea. TATUM!" she shouted.

His door opened. "YEA?!"
"DINNER'S READY!"

I could hear him hurrying to the stairs then saw him running down them.
Me and Adaeze went up them.

"I'm going to shower." she told me.
"Alright." I nodded.
We went our separate ways.

I got a text and took out my phone.
"Are you home?" Dylan asked.
"Yea" I responded.
"Hop on. Me and Tristan are on"

I shut the door to my room and went to my gaming chair.

When I hopped on, I could already hear them talking through my headset.
"What's up?" I stated while I got ready.
"Koda and Adaeze sittin' in a tree..." Dylan started.
I sucked my teeth.
"K-I-s-s-I-n-g."
"You're fuckin' childish." I scoffed.
"Is she your girlfriend?" Tristan asked.
"No."
"Could've fooled me, Romeo." said Dylan.
"Dude, shut up."
"Fucking feeding her French fries and shit. Not everyone is taken, asshole! No need to rub it in our faces!"
I laughed.
"Didn't you two have a date at some point?" he asked.
"Yea, yesterday."
"How was it?"
"Fucking perfect." I admitted.
"Can I be a groomsman?" Tristan spoke up.
I rolled my eyes. "I hate you motherfuckers."

"Be honest with me..." said Dylan.
"What?"
"Did you get laid?"
I sucked my teeth. "Bro..."
"Come on! Just yes or no. I won't even ask for details." he swore. "You know it stays between us."
I sighed. "Almost."
"Almost? The fuck does 'almost' mean?"
"It means we were close and then my mom knocked on the door. Threw the vibe off." I explained.
"Damn."
"That sucks." said Tristan. Sometimes I forget he's even on, he's so silent.
The game started once everybody was equipped.

"Probably for the best though." said Dylan.
"How?" I asked while I focused on the game.
"How long has it been since you got laid?"
"I don't know. Like...half a year. Maybe a little longer. We broke up right before Valentine's Day."
"See. You get laid now, you'll probably finish in half a minute." he stated.
"So?" I argued.
"So?! What do you mean, 'so?'?!"
"Who cares?"
"Women hate when guys cum too fast."
"No, women hate guys that cum too fast and don't make them cum too. I wouldn't care. I like giving head." I argued.
"Well my bad since you know everything." he stated.
I laughed.

"Who even taught you that? You don't even have female friends." he stated.
"Had a girlfriend for 3 years, dumbass." I responded.
He laughed. "And you came too fast?!"
"Why are you so worried about my dick?"
"Don't make it weird!" he yelled.
"You already made it weird when you kept talking about how I cum. That's weird as fuck."
He sucked his teeth. "Whatever."

I actually did cum too fast once. But it was when I lost my virginity. And I'm not tellin' him that. I don't think anyone prepares you for that. That you're so used to your hand and it feels nothing like an actual vagina which is 10 times better. Could time have affected it too? Cause I didn't lose my virginity until I was a freshman in college. I wasn't ugly or a weirdo or anything, I was just either in practice or asleep.
She asked me out, I didn't ask her out.
But I'm getting off task, I came and then apologized and she said it was cool. But she asked if I could just give her head while I recharged. So that day I learned two things. One, how to give head and two, what to do if you and your dick aren't seeing eye to eye. And I don't know if it's the same for other guys but giving head makes me hard again so it works out for both of us.

I still don't know if Adaeze's a virgin or not.
I mean she didn't say anything last night. Maybe I should ask, just to make sure. I mean I wouldn't care if she is. But...like would she want to lose it to somebody who she's not even dating?
I don't think I'd want to take it if we're not dating. I'd feel weird about it.
Do I even have condoms?

"How the fuck did you die already, dumbass?!" I asked Dylan.
"Bro, they had a whole team ganging up on me! Where the fuck were you, pussy?!"
"Being alive, bitch!"
"Come fucking revive me!"
"Nah. Should've lived."
"Bro, Tristan, come revive me."
At that moment, Tristan also died and I bursted out laughing.