I need you.

Elvis POV
______

A/N: a little Mother's Day beginning ( + ending with my hot smut🔥 ( warnings are pretty much the same, but I've added them when that portion starts)
It's Mother's Day I took Lisa and Hazel out early this morning to pick up flowers, and pick up some food and we all having lunch together and then am taking Heather out for dinner tonight.
We made finally back to Graceland, Mary and Sarah made a huge mother day breakfast, I sat all the flowers and cards on the huge table, Heather came down the stairs with her cute little bump with a headband in her hair, she looked so good in her short little maternity dress, my cock started twitching at the sight of her, man this gonna be a long day keeping my cock in my pants till later. She came and sat beside me picking at her plate of bacon and homemade French toast, Lisa and Hazel's plates were practically sky high with French toast and eggs, my hand started to creep up her thigh as she started talking to Jerry's girlfriend Rachel, as it creeped up the inside of her legs, I carefully slipped my fingers moving the fabric to the side that was covering my wife's "edible beaver, slipping my fingers thru her folds rubbing her clit creating some wetness, she bit her lip, tapping her fingers on the table.

Starts here🔥
- warnings: daddy / mommy kink, spanking, rough love making.
Heather's POV
Breakfast wrapped up by the end I was desperate to get my husband upstairs and tease him for that little private show he put on under the table, I wrapped his hand and let him upstairs I ordered him to strip naked as I got bare too, "lay on the bed daddy I said smirking" I could see his lip whimpering, "I grabbed one of his belts from the closet, get on your hands & knees facing the headboard daddy"
"Please mommy" he whimpered
This is daddy's punishment for being naughty during breakfast" I grabbed the belt and lifted his round butt on the air, as I whipped his right cheek causing him to loudly moan. Mommmy he moaned and spanked the other. His cheeks were red but nothing too bad, I sat the belt down, "turn around daddy" I layed him flat on the bed grabbing his hard cock and sliding it thru my soaked folds I took a minute to adjust before I rode his cock hard, his groans grew loud as my tight walls squeezed around him, he gripped the sheets tightly as he cock pulsed inside, I was riding him so fast we were both gonna come at any minute, his hands gripped both of my butt cheeks squeezing them tightly, his warm seed spilled Inside.