Lipstick on a wine glass☁️

Heather was sipping a glass of a red wine, her maroon lipstick Leaving a mark on the glass, and Elvis slowly sipping his Pepsi in a wine glass, he began tapping his fingers on the wooden table, looking up & down at the beautiful girl in front of him, sipping wine as they ate dinner, her hair was in a bun, and she was wearing one of his favorite dresses on her a red slickly dress with a open back, that you could see her butterfly tattoo, Elvis was really thinking about ditching dinner & letting that dress fall to the ground upstairs, Heather began taking bites of the chicken that Mary made, Heather was very aware of look that Elvis was giving her, the sexy look in his eyes, & the way he bit his lip when stared at her.
Elvis's thoughts were making the crotch of his pants tight, his cock was twitching at every little dirty thought, the way that her lipstick left a mark on her glass made his cock throb he could feel his cock leaking pre-cum. Heather bit her lip feeling herself  become wet at the way he was looking at her.
"Mmmm daddy" she bit her lip. Do you wanna go upstairs?" Elvis couldn't get up fast enough &  gently grabbing her hand, smirking as he picked her up bridal style. They got upstairs, heather let her straps of her dress fall & the rest of the fabric hit the floor, reveling nothing underneath, Elvis smirked & bit his lip again. It drives Heather crazy when he bites his lip, it's incredibly sexy to her. He's so sexy anyways, Heather helped him get the rest of his clothes off, revealing his hard cock leaking his sweet honey already, she pushed him on his back, feeling her soaked folds against his cock, she grabbed his cock & began pumping it.
•••••••••••••
Meanwhile downstairs, about 45 mins later the cooks Mary, & Sarah came to clean up dinner, and began fixing dinner for everyone else after Elvis's & Heather's date. Jerry, Charlie, and Joe were in the jungle room watching tv. and Red, Sonny, and Lamar were in the pool room, Lisa, and Hazel were coloring & eating string cheese and watching a movie in Lisa's room, they were bathed & ate dinner earlier. Lisa had a great idea to pull a prank on the guys downstairs, Lisa knew were her daddy kept his Halloween costume masks in closet, she grabbed 2 masks for her & hazel which were a zombie & a vampire, they were a little big on them but they managed, they quietly walked into the separate rooms, Lisa went to the jungle room, hazel in the pool room, hazel hid  under the pool table. Lisa managed to crawl under the bar table without being caught, Jerry went over to the mini fridge to grab a Pepsi, as he turned Lisa popped out, and scared him.
Jerry shouted everyone else & Lisa laughing.
"Yisa, you are so your daddy's child", Jerry said trying to catch his breath.

Hazel popped out from under the pool table and grabbed when Sonny's leg causing him to fall backwards went to hit a ball from the side, everyone laughing.