Give it all we got tonight☁️

{Heather's POV}
Am about 15 weeks pregnant now, and we recently found out we're having a GIRL. And we're beyond excited, Elvis is so excited to add an another girl to our family, he loves being a girl dad, I think we've already landed on a name we like, might we're not a 100% yet.
We already have a middle name, which Elvis has always wanted if he ever had an another girl he would love to name her after Gladys in somewhere, her middle name is gonna be LOVE. We are also getting married in a couple of weeks, we officially have everything planned we just have a small wedding with a few friends & family, and the Honeymoon is gonna be at a beautiful resort in Florida.
••••••••••
Elvis was in his office getting some work done for the next Vegas shows at the international hotel, I was waiting patiently in our room for him to finish, but I was kinda getting needy, I carefully pulled off the black maternity bell bottoms, and kicked off the lacy thong off, and spread my legs to a comfortable position, and let my fingers rub my clit, wishing this was my sexy fiancés fingers & tongue. I slipped a couple fingers thru my now soaked folds, as Elvis's name came out of my mouth in moans, I repositioned my legs, so I could get a better angle, as I rubbed a little faster.
•••••••••

Elvis had gotten done, and went to the kitchen and grabbed plate of chicken and dressing and a Pepsi and ate with the guys. Then he headed upstairs grabbing 2 more Pepsis out of the fridge for him and Heather, he went up the stairs, with the 2 cold bottles in his hand, he almost dropped them when he heard his name being moaned, Elvis knew all to well what that meant, he smirked, as he carefully opened the door to the bedroom, seeing his fiancés legs open, his name leaving her mouth, he stands there for a couple of seconds just watching, then she c*ms, as Elvis bit his lip as his cock was hard at this point, Heather looks over and sees Elvis standing there with a seductive smirk on her lips, as she reaches over for a napkin.
Elvis walks over to the bed, with a sexy grin, getting on his side, "you're a naughty little girl" he smirks.
Heather looks down at the huge bulge in his pants,
"You ya need help daddy with that?"

"Yes honey please doll" it aches, Elvis says in his baby voice, as Heather gets his pants off, leaving him bare, the head poking thru the foreskin, looking like a tomato. Her freshly done French tip nails, pumping his thick cock, as E's head sunk into the velvet pillow cases.
•••••••••••