Hot nights💋

Warnings: Oral: F / M Kissing, Dirty-talking, Rough love making, Daddy Kink.

Heather's POV♡
I grabbed a note pad from the side table next to the couch, and started writing down baby name ideas, that we could use when that time comes, I grabbed the remote and put on "Family Feud" and took a little nap.
•••••••
I woke up about a hour later, I could feel someone staring at me I slowly opened my eyes am met with Elvis's blue eyes, "Hey honey you sleep well?"
"Yeah I did" I said rubbing my eyes, Elvis glanced over at the notepad with multiple names written on, he picked it up off the table, "I love these names" he said smiling, he grabbed a pen off the table, and wrote a couple more down- I looked down at the bulge in his pants, I could tell that his cock was hard and looked like it had been for some time.
"Daddy, I whispered seductively." You wanna go upstairs"? I said smirking.
"Yes mama, he said smirking"
He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs, I couldn't resist I smacked his round butt, he turned around with a mischievous grin which he usually has when he's up to something, like a sneaky little boy.
Elvis lightly tackled me to the bed, I could feel his hard cock against my crotch I could feel my thong getting soaked at feeling his beautiful cock against me.
I pulled my purple shirt off, and yanked off my pants revealing my red bra & lacy thong to my sexy fiancé's eyes, Elvis licking his lips, and biting his lip which he knows drives me crazy, he groaned loudly as I took off the remaining stuff, leaving my body bare, I messed with his pants trying to get to where I wanted, I got his
Pants off leaving him bare from the waist down, his
Cock was already dripping pre-cum, I grabbed it and pumped him a couple of times, he groaned loudly as I licked up his sweet honey, he gripped the sheets and growled loudly as I took him completely in my mouth, I gently reached out and massaged his cherries, "daddy needs to cum" he groaned, I felt him shoot his warm honey into my mouth, my crotch was soaked at this point as I spread my legs wide, Elvis smirked seeing me on display just for him, he got in between he rubbed my clit as he watched honey drip from my folds, he licked up & down my clit and between my folds, I bucked hips as I moaned loudly.
He pushed a couple of fingers inside them going inside easily, I felt him lining his cock up, teasing my clit with the tip, making me moan, he pushed in inch by inch he groaned loudly as he felt my walls tighten around his cock, Elvis slammed his hips, his cock hitting every itch inside, his cock feels so good. I gripped the sheets the bed bouncing & the headboard hitting the wall, as Elvis pounded inside, I could feel his cock pulsing, as his warm honey filled me up, feeling, I can't wait pregnant with his baby.
••••••••••••