Honey ☾

( a tiny sexual part at the end)
Jan 18th 1973.
••••••••••
Next Vegas shows are in a couple of weeks, in the mean time, Elvis is keeping himself busy working on his next album & a couple of other projects. And also taking care of Lisa Marie. Heather decided to not continue to work for James's construction company, because she'd found no interest in doing it anymore. & her and Elvis are staying so busy in Vegas & traveling. Heather was in the kitchen arranging a variety of flowers in a vase on the kitchen table. Heather went to her sewing machine & started working on something for E. While he was in his office making phone calls. She lined the fabric but with the needle & pressed the pedal attached to the machine as she moved the fabric back & forth under the needle as it done it's Job, she cut the thread with her Red scissors. Then begin crocheting a Blanket she was making for their bed.

Elvis's POV
I wrapped up my phone calls, I went into Heather's craft room to find her crocheting a blanket that she's been working on. She was wearing a blue long sleeve shirt that was tied in the front with some black bells. Her brown hair in a pony tail. She looked so good. She saw me & tackled me down on the couch.
"What's gotten into mama"? I laughed
"I've just been waiting for you too finish so you could make me feel good daddy" she said smirking.
"Mmmm sounds great mama"
As my lips smashed into her's gripping her waist.
••••

Heather's POV
We finished & Got dressed some of guys were playing cards & watching TV.

"Hey sweetie, I got some more flowers for the other rooms, if you wanna help arrange them" I heard Mary's sweet voice. "I would love too I said smiling" I grabbed some scissors, and some vases from a closet. Me and Mary went around & put them in the different rooms, I put a vase next to my collection of plants in the Jungle room, from a cactus, aloe plant and a few others. Elvis Loves my plant obsession, I watered the ones that needed watering. Recently before it started getting cold, Elvis had the guys move the ones from outside into the house. I finished watering the plants, while Elvis played cards with the guys. Me and Mary fixed them some food with a some Pepsis's & Cokes. Everyone helped clean up because E told them too help. I went upstairs to Tease my boyfriend again, I took through my closet & searched thru my lingerie section in the back, I found one of his favorite sets, this Sexy Blue one piece with a matching chocker. The back barely  covered my butt & crotch area open. And the entire thing is lacy. I positioned myself on the bed, I heard the sound of necklace chains & boots coming up the stairs & the door opening.
Elvis licked his lips & bite his lip has he took in the view in front of him. "GodD*mn Baby" my favorite Color & outfit" he smirked.
"What are you waiting for daddy?" I said smirking motioning him with my finger. He smirked, daddy is gonna devour you & make you C*m so hard"
I bite my lip, I could feel myself getting wet already.
He ripped off the entire Lingerie off in one pull, I could feel his hard cock against my knee as we made out.
The next hour was incredible.