Date night

Heather's POV
It's been a couple weeks since the phone call from My ex Jacob, I thankfully haven't gotten anymore. I still kinda Jump even when the phones ring. Elvis is taking me on a date to the Memphian, and then to Dinner to one of our favorite restaurants. Jerry & Charlie are sweet enough to watch the girls for a couple of hours thought, and they are the only ones Elvis really trusts to watch out of the guys to watch them. I got dressed in a blue jean one piece shirt / pants set, with a long sleeve flare shirt that ties in the front to go over it, and white boots, I don't usually wear makeup but I just threw on some lipstick & grabbed a pair of tan socks with my boots, and added a couple pieces of Jewelry, a TLC necklace & a beautiful Ring with Elvis's initials on it. And added my hazel necklace to it. Elvis had already gotten dressed & headed downstairs, and was talking to the guys drinking a glass of tea. Elvis turned around and smiled when he saw me. "So beautiful Satnin" thank you honey, I said smiling, giving him a kiss. " Elvis remained Jerry & Charlie what time to put the girls to bed, we had already given them baths before leaving so that was taken care of, because knowing the girls they would try and get out of it. "Ready to leave honey"? I grabbed his hand as we headed down the steps, to car. Elvis told Jerry we would be back around 10. He checked his pockets to make sure he had it his wallet & Keys before opening my door & letting me in, and him going around to his side, and getting in.

Elvis's POVWe got to the restaurant after leaving the theater, I parked & turned of the engine, before opening Heather's door & helping her out I enter-wined our fingers as we walked into the restaurant, I ordered a Pepsi & heather ordered sweet tea

Elvis's POV
We got to the restaurant after leaving the theater, I parked & turned of the engine, before opening Heather's door & helping her out I enter-wined our fingers as we walked into the restaurant, I ordered a Pepsi & heather ordered sweet tea. We ate, I payed the bill, I always give a generous tip for the waitress / waiter. We left, Heather fell asleep on the way back to Graceland, I gently Carried her inside, we went upstairs, quietly opened the door to our room, I got dressed in a pair of silky red PJ set, and got Heather in a pair of her matching PJ set. And covered us both up in the covers. Heather snuggled up to me, I wrapped my arms around her as we both instantly fell asleep.