Lost in love.

A/N: the engagement chapter is coming up soon, I haven't decided how it will be written, but it's coming stay tuned⚡️
______
⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎
18+ content.

Heather's POV ♥︎♥︎••••••I was having a margarita flipping thru a new edition of a magazine that Elvis was on the cover off, reading an interview that he had done recently with the magazine

Heather's POV ♥︎♥︎
••••••
I was having a margarita flipping thru a new edition of a magazine that Elvis was on the cover off, reading an interview that he had done recently with the magazine. I know if it was the margarita or if the feeling of needing Elvis. He and the guys were currently doing a recording session & would be back later. I was feeling a sense of need thru my center, with e not here, i really needed to take care of this problem, i slid of my PJ shorts & my cotton thong, feeling kinda dirty in a way, but needing to take care of this. I spread my legs, as I rubbed my clit, creating some wetness as I slid one or 2 fingers thru my wet folds, as I continued to rub. Moaning loudly, and moaning Elvis's name, finishing quickly feeling satisfied- almost.
•••••••
I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, a hour later I had fell asleep, watching of E's movies "change of habit". The end credits rolled as he opened the door. "Hey honey" he said.
"Hey Love, I said rubbing my eyes."
"How was recording?"
"It was good, we able to record a couple more songs, but the next album is Almost ready".
Yay, I giggled. Are you gonna let me have a sneak peek"? I smirked.

"Maybe" he grinned, as he stripped down into some Red velvet PJ pants, to get more comfortable, and stripping off his jacket and throwing in on the chair.
As he climbed into bed next to me, as I switched it on to "Double Trouble". He rolled his eyes playfully.
"Satnin to you watch all of my movies when am not here"? He asked grinning.
"Maybe..." I said.
"Oh by the way, i may have been doing something naughty while you were gone". I said blushing a little.
"What was that honey"? He asked integrating me.
"I was reading a magazine, with your face on it, and maybe got a little turned on"
I said feeling my face turn tomato red.
He groaned. I could feel his cock become hard from my words. Well, honey, maybe Daddy can take care of ya good now" he said smirking.
"Mama, would love would daddy would" I feeling myself become wet, as he gently moved on top of me.
Seeing that sexy smile of his.
•••••••••••••