Competitive Nature

A/N: Get excited not very long till the squeal starts get ready!😉
// this one is a fun one🌺//
•Elvis's POV•
It's getting closer to when am planning on proposing to Heather. I put the ring in a secret place, I check periodically to make sure it's still in the same spot. I can't wait till it's finally here, to ask the most beautiful, wonderful women to be my wife. I went back downstairs, to some laughing & the guys playing dominos. They can get really loud especially when we all play together, because a bunch of us are Just super competitive. Heather was watering her different plants & Flowers, I went up behind her & wrapped my arms around her waist, and peppered a few kisses down her neck. "Hey Daddy" she whispered "Hey Darlin".
All of sudden, some more yelling coming from the pool room. I went in the room, with yelling, and dominos, all over the carpet & all different kinds of cards all over the floor, Lisa's Gold fish cards were all over the floor & somehow candy land ended up knocked over from the shelf where her games are kept.
"What happened in here"? I said sternly.
They all looked like they saw a ghost & were afraid to move. " I asked you guys a question" I said yelling.
Still No answer.
••••
Heather's POV
I was watering my plants, when Elvis yelling & cussing at the guys, wondering what in the world happened & why they were not answering. Jerry finally answered, they were playing cards & dominos, and then Red & Lamar got into a fight, then things got out of hand.
Elvis made them clean up the mess, and sent them out of the room. E could hear a few of them mumbling under their breaths with a few curse words coming out
"Don't we have maids for this?  Sonny shouted"
"Yes, but it doesn't hurt ya to clean up a mess" e yelled back. Sonny grumbled. Like a teenage boy being told to clean his room.
"Am not asking you to sweep the whole ocean floor, y'all are so dramatic" Elvis said sarcastically.
I giggled. Because it's true some of them can be very dramatic.
•••••••••

Short but there will probably be a part 2🫶🏼