Date at Graceland

Oct •20th 1972•

•Heather's POV•

Tonight is my date at Graceland with Elvis. What is happening am thinking?. I've already dropped Hazel off at my parents house this afternoon so the apartment is quiet. I turned on the Tv to try and create some noise. It's a hour before Elvis is picking me up, am searching thru my closet, looking for something to wear, even tho my closet is filled with clothes, I suddenly feel like nothing is "me". I try on outfit after outfit, trying about 10 outfits it feels like tossing each one on the bed, creating a huge pile of clothes. I finally decided a pair of black bell bottoms, and a cute floral shirt with brown sandals. Am not really a dress girl so I barley own any, expect one I bought 2 yrs ago to go a friends wedding and haven't worn it since. I stare at the huge pile of clothes on the bed,deciding to just deal with it later. I curl my hair, and throw on a couple of bracelets & necklaces, I head to the living room, a black callidac pulls up in a parking space, a hear a knock on the door, I open the door nervous trying not to show it, Elvis looks up with a smile, "wow honey you look beautiful darlin" He smiles. I blush it's been a while since I've heard that. Or even been on a date, since Hazel's dad. "Thank you" I smile you look handsome you're self" I say.
"Thank you Honey" I close the door & lock it with my key. He puts his hand out, as a carefully take it, his hands are warm compared to mine, am pretty sure he can feel my hand shaking,"are you ok darling you're hand is shaking like a rattlesnake" "yes I blush, am just nervous it's been a while since I've been on a date since hazel's dad" "me too honey" I smiled" wondering if that was even true, I thought. Elvis opened my door for me, as I climbed in to seat on the leather seat in the passenger side, Elvis gets into the drivers seat, as he pulls out into the parking lot, we basically asked each other basic questions on the way to Graceland.

•Elvis POV•

We get to Graceland, I pull into the parking spots, as I kill the engine, and helped Heather out of the car, I took her hand, as we walked up the steps to the big doors, I unlock the door, I can se her looking around the living room, admiring how big the living room is. Mary my cook, has made us a great dinner, after we eat i can show you around?" I ask. "That sounds great Elvis thank you" I grin. As we head the large table, I pull her chair out, as Mary starts bringing the food in. We make small talk, after a while I can tell she starts to open up more to me, like she trusts me. As she starts telling me about her daughter's dad, as they broke up a couple of years ago, after really drifting apart, and not really getting alone, but is still in hazel's life, and sees her every other weekend, and very often.
I tell her about Lisa that she's a very daddy's girl, and very like me as to having my personality.
We talk for a little while, I think am falling in love with this girl.

Heather's POV

Elvis, I say I think am falling in love with you, it's been a while since I've felt this way, I never thought it would be you but it feels good,.... "Well I love you Elvis" he smiles as if it's the first time he's ever heard that, "Heather, darlin I love you too" he cups my face, as he presses our lips together, his lips feel like marshmallows & he's a great kisser. "So darlin, will you be my girlfriend"? He asks, "Yes Elvis my heart racing." He smiles as I pull him in for a passionate kiss.

"So darlin if you wanna you can sleep here tonight if you wanna"

The thought of going to sleep & waking up in this gorgeous man's arms, sounds amazing. "Yes honey felt would be great" he smiles.
As we head to his bedroom on the top floor. His bedroom is decorated in a red theme, he goes to his dresser, and grabs me a shirt to sleep in, I go to the bathroom, and strip down to my lacy underwear, and put the shirt on. I throw my hair into a bun, and throw my clothes into his hamper in his bathroom, I crawl into bed next to him, "good night darlin" he says.
"Good night daddy" I say winking.
He smirks. Catching him off guard a little.
"Daddy" I like that. "He winks"
"Good night mama"
Mmm. "Mama" I like that. Repeating what he said. I wink. I snuggle up to his chest, as we both drift off too sleep.

A/N: hope enjoyed! Next chapter will be spicy, so yall hang tight ;)